MSN logs out by its self (1 Viewer)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by chickadee17
'Msn has signed out due to you signing in on another computer'

Plz help with this annoying problem
can also mean that someone has hacked into your msn list therefore signing it into another computer system

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
This windows msn log on and log off happens all the time with me as well. Apparently, dumb Bill Gates dont even know when to uninstall their software when a new version gets put into your system. So now theres msn 6.1 running on my computer, and then theres msn 4 running on the background as well, and if you get signed out in msn6 then open ur msn 4 and youre online there.

Its fucking annoying.....anyone knows how to fix this??

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by enter~space~cap
This windows msn log on and log off happens all the time with me as well. Apparently, dumb Bill Gates dont even know when to uninstall their software when a new version gets put into your system. So now theres msn 6.1 running on my computer, and then theres msn 4 running on the background as well, and if you get signed out in msn6 then open ur msn 4 and youre online there.

Its fucking annoying.....anyone knows how to fix this??

If you cared to read the previous posts, you would notice there'a difference between Windows Messenger, and MSN Messenger, Windows Messenger is a lite version, but MSN Messenger itself is dependent on Windows Messenger to run certain features, e.g. Application Sharing, Remote Assistance etc. My suggestion is not to remove it completely but navigate to C:\Program Files, the Windows Messenger folder is called "Messenger", first go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, and in the processes end process msmsgs.exe, once you have done that rename the folder "Messenger" to something meaningful, i.e. MessengerDISABLED, then that should all fix the problems, and i also hate it when people criticise Bill Gates because they're ignorant themselves, and in case you think i'm some fan, no i'm not, i'm just stating the fact, that any form of computer problems people have all has some direct relation to Bill Gates, we can't help it that you're stupid or ignorant, don't go accusing others for such problems.

Matth3w

Demon-Eyes-Kyo
HSC
Originally posted by chickadee17
This has only started to happen, but im doing something on the net and my msn decides that it wants to log out and this stupid message comes up saying something like 'Msn has signed out due to you signing in on another computer'

Well i am only on one computer at one time, only signed in on msn on one computer.

Plz help with this annoying problem
Your problem could be one of 2 things.

1. Someone knows your password & is logging into your passport account via msn messenger.
2. You are on a really crappy connection (56k) and are maxing out your bandwidth (both upstream and downstream) and there is no bandwidth left for your msn messenger client to communicate with the host server. Resulting in a ping timeout.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
yeah its all weird and complicated cos it has EVERYTHING!
hey math3w like my avatar?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)