MSN & Mobiles (1 Viewer)

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
What is a good website to log onto MSN from your mobile?

I used to use E-messenger, but it has been having alot of problems and not signing me in anymore....

Are there any other decent ones that work well... PS I have a 6610i Nokia Phone if that helps...

Dr_Doom

HSC
I have that too but I can't access internet.. Maybe coz it's prepaid.. It's annoying aswell because I get ringtones of jamster and I can't activate them because it can't connect or something.. :\

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
My mobile is prepaid, vodafone... But it isn't locked to a provider if that's what you mean...

I think I had to ring up vodafone and activate the internet options before I could actually connect to it...So u gotta ring up to connect

Jamster??? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... :confused: :confused: :confused:

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
Emessenger all the way. Maybe its having difficulties as i have had trouble of late too.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yeah I have realized how much Jamster sux. I bought a $20 credit and then jamster sent me two ads in text messages. and it cost me $5 a msg!

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
Rofl. When I finally beat them by finding the number and sending it to them it was a great accomplishment in my mind. They leeched around 35 dollars off me. It costs 10 dollars to send and receive cancellation confirmation.

What shit!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Can you use msn on 3 phones? i'm on contract and it's not working for me.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Ok E-messenger must have been down for a few weeks then,,, I have been trying to sign in for a while, but no luck

And there are no alternatives??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)