(msn) MYSPACE question. (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
My friend took some silly photos and wantsto publish it on MYSPACE so everyone can see it. Because the photos are "silly" he does not want a few people to do see them. ie. His work collegues, other friends etc.

Is there a way where he can block a selected few from accessing the page? (or even from knowing of it's existence?)

Will a tempoary block (without deleting) the contacts do the trick. I have no idea about myspace since I haven't hosted one before.

Thanks. :)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
yeah there is. in the option, when you're personalising your myspace, you can put the feature on that only the people that you invite or 'allow' to see your space will be able to view it. others will just view it as an error page.

hence, what he/she should basically do is:

go to settings==> then click on the tab named 'permissions' ==> then a list will come up and click the last one which enables you to choose who views your space.

:D cheers.

Last edited:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Change your permission settings. You can checkbox which contacts you want to give access too. The following image is self-explanatory:

For the record, spaces is called "MSN SPACES" not MySpace (The latter is a trademark owned by the AOL operated Myspace.com)

santaslayer

HSC
Rafy said:
Change your permission settings. You can checkbox which contacts you want to give access too. The following image is self-explanatory:

For the record, spaces is called "MSN SPACES" not MySpace (The latter is a trademark owned by the AOL operated Myspace.com)
Yea MyMsn Space. Thanks. :)

Thanks rnitya as well. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)