MTP questions (1 Viewer)

liger

HSC
Did you all get your textile projects back?
How do you know if you go into texstyle or not?
Arh no-one knows!

pikafaith

HSC
My school hasn't got our projects back yet, but then it is in Newcastle.
Have you guys got yours back?
I've also been wondering when we find out if it gets put into texstyle

liger

HSC
I've got mine back. I think the schools were notified already if you got into texstyle...im assuming

juiceann

HSC
id say its the same as getting notified about artmajorworks art express preselection.
They would have notified the school that you have been slelected and they probably wouldnt send your work back. ive been selected for art express and i found out the day they marked it. there is also a fair bit of paperwork to fill out so id say if you got selected. Youd know.

this might be a stupid quesiton but do the public get to go see the textyle exhibition, when i went last year with my school it was all school groups. it would be good to see what we were up agaist.

pikafaith

HSC
i'm pretty sure the public are allowed to see the texstyle exhibition.

this year is the first time our school has had a hsc textile class, previously any students who did it went to another school for a few periods a week, so we don't know what actually happens. But last year, i think they sent back any that wouldn't be considered for display, then after deciding which ones would be, sent back the others that didn't make it, not sure if they actually got told

liger

HSC
Hooray! my teacher just called me and said my dress was chosen for texstyle exhibition!!

cm123

HSC
Hey, has anyone recieved a letter to say that they have been selected into the Texstyle Exhibition? Or do our teachers tell us if we have been selected?

liger

HSC
Yes I found out about getting into the exhibition about 2-3 weeks ago. My teacher called me up and I had to fill in heaps of paper work about it. I thinik everyone would be notified by now but goodluck, I hope you got in!

lisablah

HSC
N/A
apprently you can only be selected if you get combined band 6 with the exam and MTP together....well thats what my teacher said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)