Muay Thai (2 Viewers)

hamsterMan

HSC
yo is any1 into kicking ass, and trains muay thai, im living at a thai camp now. so ask me any thing

Spikeru

St. Mère Église church tower, danglin....
HSC
I was once semi-taught Muay Thai by a guy at a party in Toormina. A mate and I were a little bit full, and we had been repeatedly attacked by a mob of 15 yr old drunk surfy wankers...... Chatting with the guy outside the party (he was also a little full) he was trying to teach us some Muay Thai so we go back and have a crack at them. He told us of his gangland adventures.

I felt very ashamed afterwards, as I didn't stand up to these tards. I was prepared for it too, but my dusters never left my pocket and my trench knife never left my shin.

hamsterMan

HSC
yeh thats some cool shit Spikeru, so did u bust u some 15yr old heads with some flying knees?? Muay thai is the best for kicking ass especially when surrounded. u can look up moves on the net too, and it gives u good detail and video too

julius

Banned
HSC
hamsterMan:

1. Which camp are you @?
2. How much did it cost?
3. How long are you there for?
4.What sort of conditioning do you do there?
5.What are the instructors like?
6. Describe your typical day @ this Muay Thai camp

hamsterMan

HSC
yeh!!! some1 is interested. ok im now at a camp in auttaya, just outside of bangkok. but i keep moving every 3 months. its free to train but maybe just for me i dont no how much its gonna cost outsiders. i wake up at 8:00am go for run 4km, then work the bag and train techniques have lunch then go for a nap maybe 1 hour, wake up and 3 hours of sparring. its pretty hard doing it everyday

hamsterMan

HSC
the conditioning comes with the training there arnt any special exercises. some people think that the fighters condition there shins by hitting them with bottles or something but thats not true. the heavy bag is really hard so just kicking that conditions it, but we condition our bodies just by sparring and hitting each other. the sparring is pretty hard and ever1 is real quick so i improved very fast. the masters r all good and they try to help u out as much as they can. they got a good eye for spotting bad technique and they will show u how to improve it.

julius

Banned
HSC
How hard are you hit in sparring? Do you use elbows and knees in sparring?

hamsterMan

HSC
we hit hard enough to feel pain. we do use knees and elbows but in sparring we dont hit hard with them cause they do alot of damage. we also practice clinch in sparring. if we no that were gonna hit the head then we use a bit less force but really its up to us how hard we hit. but most people like to feel the pain

hamsterMan

HSC
did u used to train? for how long? there is just basic medical stuff. the masters know how to deal with most things, butincase of an emegency there is a hospital about 5 minutes away

hamsterMan

HSC
whats blackbelt pro in randwick? what city r u in? do they have much competetition?

julius

Banned
HSC
im sydney. If you talking about competition fighting, only the instructors did and i don't think they used elbows and knees.

cheetah

HSC
well i got into a fight with 20 abos :/. they were all drunk, and just before I went down and before i got pushed to the floor and beaten with sticks i let out this one in million Muay Thai kick to the head of this short guy. I dont train Muay Thai, but he went down, it kinda hurt my shin, either that or some guy hit me in the shin with a stick, but I learnt a lesson though.. if your gonna get attacked by 20 abos, dont try to fight them if you only got a skinny friend next to ya. grab the other guys shirt and bolt!.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
hamsterMan said:
yeh!!! some1 is interested. ok im now at a camp in auttaya, just outside of bangkok. but i keep moving every 3 months. its free to train but maybe just for me i dont no how much its gonna cost outsiders. i wake up at 8:00am go for run 4km, then work the bag and train techniques have lunch then go for a nap maybe 1 hour, wake up and 3 hours of sparring. its pretty hard doing it everyday

3 hours of sparring? I call bullshit.

tacuric

HSC
I heard that muay thai wasnot as good as koyokashin (sorry, i cannot spell it)? is this true? My friend does it and says thatcomparing it, it is not as good.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
tacuric said:
I heard that muay thai wasnot as good as koyokashin (sorry, i cannot spell it)? is this true? My friend does it and says thatcomparing it, it is not as good.
MANHOOOOD !

(btw, i can kick ur ass tacuri... and tomorrow i'll prove it to ya again :p) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)