muck up day (1 Viewer)

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
hey .. i know 'muck up day' is banned in most schools, and that u can get charged if u do sumthin really bad, but i want to know if any one has ideas for something to do ...

it has to b somethin original but not too naughty coz at our school if u do somethin really bad on muck up day they deny u graduation ..

any ideas ?

absta

HSC
i duno if this is original or not, but when we used to have muck up day the year 12's would put honey on the railings of the stairs so that people's hands got all sticky

muck up day at our school was banned when this one group of year 12s decided that it would be amusing to pour household paint on juniors...someone had to go to hospital for getting some in the eye
they also put an ad in the paper to sell our school..and our principle for $2001 ...i think..cuz they were the class of 01

another tradition at our school is to buy a pig's head (duno where from) and stick it in a tree... i'm not sure if thats allowed anymore either

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
absta said:
another tradition at our school is to buy a pig's head (duno where from) and stick it in a tree... i'm not sure if thats allowed anymore either
That was one of our traditions?

Some year 12s have also used vinegar balloons. They're like water balloons, only filled with vinegar, so you stink after getting hit. There were also fish-oil balloons - much worse.

instantGRAVY

HSC
N/A
get a giant botle of silver nitrate and just start spraying it on the junior kids...

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
in our entrance to the library there was a detector thing so u couldn't steal books, on either side of the doorway sticking up.
me and a mate raided the school supplies and made a paper clip chain with about 1000 paper clips, then we chained it between the two detectore things so u opened the lbirary door and there was just a massive heap of metal draped in front of u so u couldn;t get in.

other than that it was lots of water bombs, shaving cream, eskies full o fwater off the top floor etc
i put on a balaclava and went round shaving creaming the higher order staff in the faces

Tingaling

HSC
instantGRAVY said:
get a giant botle of silver nitrate and just start spraying it on the junior kids...
wouldnt that stain for alongggg time?

omg.. its like getting a fake tan.. and having it there like a layer of plastic.. or something..?

am i right...?? (chem students)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
one year they put vaseline on all the door handles, and i also remember them trying to sell one of the english teachers on Ebay, that was hilarious. ummm we've had streakers (i think that was when it got banned at our school...) water bombs, they locked the principal out of his office, stuff like that.

Lu Lu

HSC
A few years ago at my school they put washing powder in the fountain and it was like a huge bubble bath! Another year put horse shit across all the entry gates so that you had to walk through it to get into the school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)