• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muck Up Photos (1 Viewer)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
We haven't even had ours yet... And we ahven't even gotten our real ones back.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
aye.

My grade didn't have a theme for the muck-up photos. i didn't even know they were on :(
Did you manage to quickly improvise a costume>?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Seriously, our photos get taken Term 1, they come back last week of term 2.

Chocolat

HSC
I don't mind the theme...should be interesting to see what some girls dress up as! haha...and yeh our school's pretty strict...but a couple of girls just couldn't give a crap haha...our muck up is early next term :D..should look for a costume this holidays! :D

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Chocolat said:
I don't mind the theme...should be interesting to see what some girls dress up as! haha...and yeh our school's pretty strict...but a couple of girls just couldn't give a crap haha...our muck up is early next term :D..should look for a costume this holidays! :D
Superheroes is a pretty simple theme: you can be "I'm-Going-As-Whatever-The-Hell-I-Want Man/Woman".

Notice the subtle use of gender inclusive language there?

Chocolat

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Superheroes is a pretty simple theme: you can be "I'm-Going-As-Whatever-The-Hell-I-Want Man/Woman".

Notice the subtle use of gender inclusive language there?
haha true, true....but I'm betting that the principal and such will have a look at our costumes before the photo to ensure that they are "appropriate" (e.g. no midriff, no severely low cut tops/mini skirts etc) haha...

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Chocolat said:
haha true, true....but I'm betting that the principal and such will have a look at our costumes before the photo to ensure that they are "appropriate" (e.g. no midriff, no severely low cut tops/mini skirts etc) haha...
I'm sure the principal loves checkeing to see whether outfits are suitable.

HSC
Our principal didn't even know we were having muck up photos... I was with one of my friends, walking around the school in the muck-up photo clothes, and he gave us a strange look, and we had to explain to him that it was for the muck-up photos.

I don't think he believed us. :eek:

Chocolat

HSC
haha...well, there is a chance of people coming in almost nothing...but nah, not nude...I should hope not!
Oh, yes I am sure our principal thoroughly enjoys looking at 100 or so girls to make sure that we are dressed appropriately and respectfully....must be the highlight of her day...:rofl:

Marny

HSC
We weren't allowed props 4 our photos which is just crap coz i was planning 2 rock up in my dragons jersey. i ended up doing a big fat THAT'S GOLD! there wasn't much we could do. our yr could hardly fit on the stand. and before we could even get in our positions he took the photo. if we hadn't protested so much we would've had this stupid stupid picture.

JoOYcE!

HSC
Wow ive never heard of muck up photo day! well maybe coz my school
dosnt do it :rofl:
but it sounds really fun
what school do you guys go too!! i wish my school had that i wouldve
went with my halloween costume LMAO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)