Muckup day adventures (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
Hi everyone!!
well its been a couple of weeks since school finished and i was wondering how everones muck up days went???

Ours was one of those days that exceeded expectation.. BY FAR!
In the weeks prior, we were told that we weren't allwoed to do anything
*Destructive
*Direspectful
*Damaging
They decided to call them the 3 D's blah blah anyway muck up day comes and after our farewell mass in the morning, yr 12 went absolutely mental!

Firsty we had a grand parade of our cars throughout the scvhool honking horns and radios blaring, then some of us parked (thankfully not me!) outside the yr 12 commo which is on the bottom floor of the building that also houses the yr 12 boarders dorms... so we ran up to the top floor, made flour and water bombs as well as crates of popcorn and bombed anyone and everyone that went past!! that, along with a MEGA water fight on the ground went on for about 40mins, then we went to the main quad and sabotaged as many =juniors as possible by glad wrapping them together and rolling them down the hills!!! Finally, about 2hrs later, we were told we ahd to leave and eescpecially NOT to go onto any schools...

HAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE! About 22 of us, drove to a freinds place where we stocked up on eggs and water bombs.. next, we lead an enterage through Kings, bombing whover we could get.. it all; went wrong when we realised they were just as prepared with eggs and raw sausages!!! After a war of about 20mins, we regrouped back at my friends where we restocked and hosed down the STINKY cars... our next target... JOEYS

Unfortunately, for some random reason, they were ready for us also... THEY ATTACKED US WITH GRAPEFRUIT, whilst they were hurled at us (still in our cars) some retard threw HIS SHOES along with eggs and peanut butter.. anyway, we were busted custurd when we realised that someone was writing down number plates!! We got the hell outta there ASAP but one car stayed, one girl entered the school grounds and had eggs and paint thrown on her!

Anyway, on the way home, we got a call from our vice principal saying... The headmaster at Joeys isnt happy and hes threatening to call the police. Get out of there now!! Later that night at about 7:30, all 22 of us were hauled into the principals office for a meeting that was described as ' very serious as your graduation is in jeopardy'. We were accused of attacking THEM and then us throwing paint at them! then writing the name of our sister school on the pavement in paint in order to frame them!!
IT WAS ALLLLLLL LIES!
anyway, the final outcome, we all graduated the next day with huge smiles on our faces knowing we'd left normo with a bang!
and our punishment? Write an apologetic letter to the headmaster at joeys.. HAHAHA

It was onbe of the best days of my life! and the best part?? its alllll on video camera!

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
basically nothing happened at my school! woo hoo

not

oh well. it is a bit ghetto

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Not much happened at our school either, although i wasnt there to see what little there was :(

Our headmaster suspended a third of the form (40 people) with 2 days to go, so we all missed the last 2 days of school :angry:

"Why?" you ask...

Someones bright idea to catch a rat and tie a huge firecracker around the poor little bastard. It was only 2 blokes who done it (with the other 38 looking on in either horrified facination or sweet anticipation) but the old man suspended the lot of us. Which really sux as we all missed out on the last day of school, we couldent say goodbye or any of that and was a real anti-climax.

*Sigh*

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
Pretty Ordinary

hey, well the second last day of school, a whole bunch of dickheads from another school in tamworth raided our school with eggs and waterbombs, not that serious, but one of our teachers was writing down number plates and stuff

the last day all the yr 12s had a massive water fight, consisting of water bombs, a hose and a garbage bin

it was all fun and games till one of the students hit one of the teachers with a water pistol and drew blood, then it was fuckin hilarious!!!

um, yeah then we got all the scabby yr 10s with water, but the only bad thing was, half way through it, it started raining

it was ok the last day, we did squat, we didn't do anything THAT bad, but on sunday night (the sunday b4 we go back to school) our whole grade is having a treasure hunt all over tamworth. the people who find/steal the best shit e.g. an austar dish, wins, after the hunt, we all go to a paddock and get blind, go back to school for 1 and a half days then we have 5 days to cram and then we start!!

Confuzzled?!

HSC
how come this year..our muckup days lessened.....

our skool wasn't allowed to have a muck up day..so we all just jigged to bondi beach the last wednesday of skool! LOL.

PiRo

our mcuk up day planes failed on us:mad: so we just socked the deputy with a bucket full of dry ice :cold:and water that was really really cold.....:angel:

but my personal achivement was with 2 other people..... :)
the 3 of went to Beverly Hills Girls, Danebank, Bethany College(Senior) and Sydney Technical (X 2)............ and drew giant smilie faces and light up the eyes:burn: ( if any of u have watched FIGHT CLUB it was simmiler to 'project mayhem') we titled ours 'project mayhem 2002' and our tag was PMMII (as in P=project mayhem MMII=roman numeral for 2002) these also stand for our names ........any1 form those schools here?
ive got a few pics for anyone that wants to take a look.....

"latter"

Confuzzled?!

HSC
lol! if we did that to our dept. principal...."bye bye HSC" lmao!

oh mad ^_^

why couldn't someone muck up our skool! LOL

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
we had a terrible grafitti job..

hommies on the westside? wtf lol!

and blamed it on the school down the road lol (it worked as well lol)

HSC
Originally posted by PiRo

but my personal achivement was with 2 other people..... :)
the 3 of went to Beverly Hills Girls, Danebank, Bethany College(Senior) and Sydney Technical (X 2)............ and drew giant smilie faces and light up the eyes:burn: ( if any of u have watched FIGHT CLUB it was simmiler to 'project mayhem') we titled ours 'project mayhem 2002' and our tag was PMMII (as in P=project mayhem MMII=roman numeral for 2002) these also stand for our names ........any1 form those schools here?
ive got a few pics for anyone that wants to take a look.....

"latter"
HOLY SHIT!!!!

You're the ones who did it!! eheheh....
Congratultions well done! It really pissed off the principal and the school handyman (who has the crap job of spraying it off, again I might add....)

:D

on a side note, I love the whole fight club reference, really well done and creative....

Oh and send me the pictures, I'd love to see them...
ICQ= 31200775
Email: kent_hau@yahoo.com.au

also....who was the mysterious sydney techers that did it? PM me, I'd love to know...

Alex

aha, we have caught em red handed ay Kenty my good friend. A pat on the back is well deserved because I HATE the school general and it took him over a day to try to clean it the first time and then you guys decided to do it again :p

Another round of applause from myself :) :D

Confuzzled?!

HSC
lol.
which school had the stolen lawn gnomes stuck on their school grounds? =)

lol. i wanna see a pic of that! LOL

mullet

PiRo: I'm from Danebank - so you were the culprit! I never actually saw it but my sister did. Did you get any pics of the smiley in our school? I'd love to see it!

PiRo

ay mullet at the moment i only got 3 pics of Beverly Hills Girls and Sydney Technical.... i got others but ive just been 2 lazy 2 put on the comp... ill get them 2 u in about a week:)

"latter"

Kazza

My school blew up a few toilets.. sconned some chick in the eye with a water bomb (she went to hospital and stuff) and broke into somewhere and stole the towns 'mascot' (a huge paper mache cow) and tied it to a football post. all this resulted in us being sent home after only 3 periods.. it would have been nice to have one last lunch time or something :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)