Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
michael1990 said:
The photo one is on your school photo day.

Your muck up day should only be known to all year 12s. Whether you sent a message to everyones phone. Or if you MySpace them, whatever the case is. No teachers should find out.
Ah okay.

So do you have a proper Year 12 photo, and then the muck up one? Or it's just all mucked up!?

michael1990

HSC
ticky2002 said:
Ah okay.

So do you have a proper Year 12 photo, and then the muck up one? Or it's just all mucked up!?
Nah we have a proper and muck up one.

loz8888

HSC
SiN3m said:
our muckup days with our brother school pretty much every year en up with us egging each other's schools...i know the other school had totally trashed a nearby private school last year (we are both public schools...pretty much the only one's in the area)
what private school was it that they trashed?

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i wanna have a massive food fight in the quadrangle
or a paintbomb fight...

Raven6666

HSC
Hmm, as this is semi-urgent with my photos being on this Wednesday, does anyone have details of a good costume place near the Hills district?

michael1990

HSC
Raven6666 said:
Hmm, as this is semi-urgent with my photos being on this Wednesday, does anyone have details of a good costume place near the Hills district?
Spot light should have something where you make costumes or might have some costumes there to buy.

jaggy snake

HSC
Lexicographer said:
A few years ago the 12s took EVERY locker in the school, carried them off to the field...and built stonehenge
LOL, how epic. That particular cohort wins @ muck-up day.

Last year's year 12 put chicken shit everywhere at our school, that was rank.

I've always had this plan for muck-up day to put up a huge sign saying

"(NAME OF SCHOOL): BLACKS, JEWS, HOMOSEXUALS NEED NOT APPLY."

I'm way too much of a goody two-shoes to actually carry it out though.

A guy in our year is in charge of the flagpoles, which has some interesting possibilities...

I also think it would be cool to put posters up every 2m of our principal saying "Mr Baker is Watching You" in a Big Brother style, it would be especially good as we've studied Nineteen Eighty-Four this year :D

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Ewww, the tradition of muckup day removed at our school. Sucks.

morganjane

HSC
Much up day isnt really permitted at our school, it didnt stop last years graduates attacking eachothers cars with liquid chalk, and drawing all manner of images...

twas funny.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
morganjane said:
Much up day isnt really permitted at our school, it didnt stop last years graduates attacking eachothers cars with liquid chalk, and drawing all manner of images...

twas funny.
But principal said if we muck up we will be silly and get hit by cars.

michael1990

HSC
Forbidden. said:
But principal said if we muck up we will be silly and get hit by cars.
Our Principal said we will be suspended and have our HSC in jeopardy LOL

But we still plan to have a 'muck up day'.

Joker37

HSC
Re: Muck up day: any ideas??

Throw coffee on the Principal. Then blame it one someone else.

Foxodi

HSC
Re: Muck up day: any ideas??

Shoot yr7 kids with paint?
Get the whole year to camp at school overnight... sounds lame, but It could be pretty damn fun if security wouldn't come and kick us off.

Nuttaiish

HSC
Lol, we had our Photos and Muck up photos done in Feb it was a totally random..i regret not buying a 'proper' costume cause i left it to the last minute but it is really hard to think of what you want to dress up as haha took me so so long and still don't know (haha). nearly half of the students in my year didn't bring a costume, it was funny and not too many student placed an order for the photo aswell.. it was only like 20-25 people order it out of the whole year 12. That shows how bad it is.
For the Muck Up Day, i don't think we ever had one before which i don't know of but some ideas on here i really wanted to use on teachers that everyone hates haha Duty Principle along with some students. haha. ^^

sylviaa

HSC
call up the school and say that one of the junior students has a bomb in their bagg . LMAOO

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
That's neither funny nor a good idea. The police and emergency services will have to be called, hours checking the school and bags, money/time/resources wasted for a fake "muckup" call and you will probably be charged if caught.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)