Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

iwannabe

muck up day

last year i thought this was pretty cool one of the year n12 guys came dressed as a president and had body guards and a flash black car and drove right into school with it this year where having a couple of bands and not really doing much how suck full

Cherries

OFFICE BITCHES

i know its a bit late but i need something suitable for the ladies in the office. They are the biggest bitches and deserve whatever they get. So if anyone could give us some harmless ideas that would be great.

Down with the office Bitches:devil:

Jenjen

Hey first of all Luigi (I won't use your real name) but that was soo mean to that Duckman boy- poor thing he's probably sooo cut- haha

Muck up day 2002....yeah Barker doesn't get one- very lame. apparently we're to leave the same way we arrived: with dignity
In any case all i can say is that if i was a barker yr 10 chick i would stay at home tomorrow! hehe
cya
Jens

Duckman

well my mates and i pulled off a semi-prank today by putting up ties off day signs all over the middle school, and all little middle schooliers belived it

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by Duckman
well my mates and i pulled off a semi-prank today by putting up ties off day signs all over the middle school, and all little middle schooliers belived it
Oh you Rebel you ;)

HCTD

Muck Up Day!

hi
we were just wondering if any of u had any suggestions for muck up day.... were out of ideas.
please help!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks

tt_j65

HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
you could stick them under teachers car engines
which ones?

1. 4 wheel Drives?
  2. Camry's?
  3. Falcondores?
  4. Outlanders?
  5. Corollas?
  6. Echos?
  7. Sirions?
  8. Charades?
  9. Jet Skis?
  10. Amphibian car?
  11. Pirus?
  12. NASA Space Shuttle?
    [/list=1]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)