Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

ASHK

germaphobe.
HSC
the people in our year have been planning our mauck up day for ages..
here's some idea that im sure they wont mind me sharing:-

getting 3 sheep, numbering them 1,2 and 4...releasing them in the school and telling someone to go and find 'all four sheep', when only there is three!! they will spend forever looking for number 3!!

another was to get a bunch of chickens, paint numbers on them and race them on our basketball courts with people actually betting on them..

then another was stuffing prawn heads in the curtain rods before we leave, then when people use the classroom, they can smell an awful rotten smell and never find out where it coming from because no one will think that its in the curtain rods...

putting half finished cartons of milk or bottles of juice on the tops of the fans, so when they get turned on, they fall off and cover the next random person in warm liquid.

a piece of fishing wire at every doorway ont he school so whoever trips over gets a nice mouthful of the floor.

getting a whole load of mannequins and leaving their body aprts all across the school, covered in red texta or paint to make it look like a murder scene.

then they thought of simple such as homey on hand ralilings and vaseline on door handles etc..

Legal Hustle

HSC
I'mma gonna ring in the fire alarm.

Spit in the principle face[or not shake his hand]

burn my name some where

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
A kid in my class suggested that we put Vodka in the slushie machines at school.

And another kid suggested that we put alcohol in all the drinks.

But thats just a total waste of our money and we wouldn't be the ones drinking it.

There's only 4 kids in year 12 at my school. So it'd be ghey.

lanigoodness

HSC
Our year 12s muck up day last year was on the last day of the school certificate... they threw waterbombs in the windows and honked their horns... ahh... so much love between years.

Sarsy

HSC
The best ones I've read are the pretty funny vaseline on door handles and the numbering animals 1, 2 and 4, then telling everyone to go looking for all four.

Now, my school has some very special... properties. For example, you could take most of it apart with a screwdriver. (It's a mostly plastic school, held up by some bricks. Oi vey.) So I'm thinking maybe trying to dismantle something? Only something small, that wouldn't be noticed for a while at least

Strictly speaking, we don't have a muck-up day, just a Farewell Assembly. And it's a fairly young school, so I was thinking we should start some tradition?

Incidentally, one of my favourite teachers was telling me about something he did with his muck-up day. They bounced one of the teacher's cars out of the carpark and beside the road. It was in a big school, so they bounced it a fair way out.

Any other really good ideas for a Year 12 student from a young, new, slightly ag, plastic school? Oh, it's a boys' school. Which has senior classes with the girls. Which could have some interesting possibilities for mucking up....*evil grin*

Last edited:

Muz4PM

HSC
How would tobasco sauce + vaso go for door handles?

Sarsy

HSC
Potentially, it could work... Unfortunately, our door handles are ones you grip and push down, not ones you twist. Although, there are a few round handles....

bacon123

HSC
N/A
throw mullet (fish) ion the roof of schools. as mullet are like a cylinder they roll down and stink the whole skool out. i did that in year nine but this year im gonna do the best prank/s ever

Mr.GTR

HSC
This idea came to me, but i dunno if someone has already mentioned it.... Get pertrol and use it on the school lawn to write something... and as it takes some time for the grass to die, by the time the hidden message has been revealed, you would have left by then.... lol

Jess007

HSC
we talked about this in modern a few weeks back

1. release goats
2. release chickens
3. fish guts in the halls

etc etc

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
Not exactly muck up day... Although on April Fools we got the English teachers car (it was new too) and drove it up the street and put 'For Sale' along with his mobile number on it.

Got the P.I teachers car chucked toilet paper all over it, stuck a sign on it that said just married on it, and got tin cans to put on the back.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
.x.Cookie.x. said:
Not exactly muck up day... Although on April Fools we got the English teachers car (it was new too) and drove it up the street and put 'For Sale' along with his mobile number on it.

Got the P.I teachers car chucked toilet paper all over it, stuck a sign on it that said just married on it, and got tin cans to put on the back.
lol gives me an idea!!!

HSC
.x.Cookie.x. said:

how the hell did u get ur teachers keys in the first place lol

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
.:AmBeR.SmItH:. said:
how the hell did u get ur teachers keys in the first place lol
My school is small. They all leave their keys in the sec staff room and we just walk in there when ever we want. Half the teachers carpool with each other so we just ask for the keys and return them.

floatinglily

HSC
one of the years, the yr 12's put sugar on the science lab fans expecting someone to turn them on during the day. no one did, & that was the last day of the term. When we came back from hols, one of the science teachers turns on the fans & ants fell down...

they also covered all the staircases to the second storey with syrup and string...locked all the toilets cubicles from the inside & barracaded the doors with lockers...

Last edited:

Meen

HSC
In a past year,
Two chickens were brought, and labeled 1 and 3.
When they found them after a while the teachers spent the whole day looking for the missing number 2

4unitfreak

HSC
Don't know if anyone from my school has posted these before...

Our Deputy Principal looks like a pear, so we call him Pearo. In 2005 the Year 12's sold 'mystery pears' at the canteen - pears with a question mark on them. Also in the bathrooms they used flour to draw a huge pear with a question mark inside it on the ground. Now the 'mystery pear' is in the mural in the Main Quad. Pretty cool.

And one year, not sure when it was, three people got shop dummies and dressed them in their school uniforms, tied rope around the dummies' necks in a noose and hung them off the Rip Bridge (really big bridge on the CC). So the next day when the boats came past at 6am, the guys on the boats saw these three 'kids who had killed themselves'. Lovely.

HSC
4unitfreak said:
And one year, not sure when it was, three people got shop dummies and dressed them in their school uniforms, tied rope around the dummies' necks in a noose and hung them off the Rip Bridge (really big bridge on the CC). So the next day when the boats came past at 6am, the guys on the boats saw these three 'kids who had killed themselves'. Lovely.
That's going a little overboard.

4unitfreak

HSC
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by 4unitfreak
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
That's going a little overboard.
Just a tad. A few people thought it was funny... but no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)