Mulesing (1 Viewer)

duck.fluff

Usyd BVSc II
HSC
They sent Pink out on to a farm to witness first hand the effects of fly strike.
The worst bit is, she was completely taken-aback because lord-knows the experience with sheep farming she's had while she pranced around defaming australian farmers, but then nothing got done about it.
No apologies. Nothing said by PETA.
Just a bunch of spastic celebrities getting behind something they have no idea about.

C

cowgirl09

Personally, PETA annoys the CRAP out of me,

I honestly dont even think they have seen a flyblown sheep, maybe that would change their veiws on things.

they dont know what theyare talking about :angry:

has anyone seen the mulsing clips, how STUPID

tankelpie

HSC
I am one person who cannot stand PETA, I would love for all the PETA supporters to go to a farm for a day and see a flyblown sheep getting eaten alive by maggots maybe then they would wake up to themselves are realise how essential it for lambs to get mulesed!

benn07

HSC
Personally, PETA annoys the CRAP out of me,

I honestly dont even think they have seen a flyblown sheep, maybe that would change their veiws on things.

they dont know what theyare talking about :angry:

has anyone seen the mulsing clips, how STUPID
Hahaha we had to do a trial on the clip things, they are soooo bloody stupid!
I'm suprised PETA didn't go all crazy about the pollution that could be generated from the clips.
When all of the whole mulesing debate started i wrote a letter to PETA and they couldn't even come up with a good reply, just something about cows burping? Totally unrelated.
But seriously, only morons take notice of PETA, like our wool prices haven't changed because of it, and the differences between unmulsed and mulsed sheep wool isnt that different.

Jeza.

HSC
personally i think PETA have taken it too far.
there is no way that the australian wool industry can heed the 2010 deadline,
we have no other options for mulesing, and it is going to be almost impossible to find an alternative before the year is out.
it's just crap, but how would PETA feel about hundreds of sheep suffering from flystrike?

jess xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)