Mulitple choice answers (1 Viewer)

pigman13

HSC
I will try and het my head teachers answers tomorrow. my answers are as follows:

1.d
2.b
3.b
4.b
5.a
6.d
7.d
8.b
9.c
10.d
11.b
12.c
13.a
14.d
15.d
16.b
17.c
18.d
19.a
20.b

I thought i had too many d's and b's, but they seem to compare well to everyone elses. goodluck every1..

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
cant for the life of me remember wat i wrote.

pd multi choice is a bitch

thought it was the hardest part of the exam :( ....only coz i could't talk my way out of it.

the person who inflicted these nasty questions apon me should um.... be hurt.... considerably. mmmm. karma.

mezzamy

HSC
1. A
2. B
3. C (A & B can't be correct as they are listing health services not health facilities)
4. B
5. A
6. D
7. A
8. D
9. C
10. D
11. B
12. C <-- pretty sure that's guaranteed to be correct
13. A
14. D
15. D
16. B
17. C (was between C & D as oxygen uptake and haemoglobin levels dont decrease as a long-term response to exercise)
18. D <--- pretty sure that's right as phosphocreatine resynthesises with the adenosine diphosphate to form ATP
19. D <-- no clue
20. B <--- guaranteed to be correct, checked with my p.e teacher

other questions were good for core 1 & 2. didnt like the 2nd question for sports medicine. for the 2nd improving performance question i interpreted it to mean that the training principles variety and specificity were used (by elite athletes training in similar events) to improve their skill and performance.

freaked

HSC
I've got to say, I am somewhat confused and concerned about how you guys know exactly what you answered for the multiple choice.
I for one don't remember what the letters were for each of my answers and we were not allowed to take out any papers.
How did you guys do it?

mezzamy

HSC
you are allowed to take the white exam paper (for both multiple choice and the options) out of the examination room with you. some people have either marked the answers that they selected on their examination paper or have read through it now and remembered what they put down. :)

GiantSloth

HSC
blonde_bubbsie said:
1 D
2 B
3 C
4 B
5 A
6 D
7A which i had no idea!!!
8B which i also had no idea i picked C
9C
10 D
11 A
12 C
13 A
14 D
15 D
16 B
17 C
18 D
19 A
20 B

i did crap tho got 14/20 i always suck at multiple choice hopefully i'll make it up
options were pretty fucked!! sports medicine like what?? Health of young people was ok tho i spose could bullshit, thought core short easy were fairly straightforward hope fully 100% in that section to make up for my other bad marks in other section and other exams lol
goodluck with the rest of ur exams every1!!

I think ur answers r pretty close on a few only my opinion what does everyone else think with

5: i don't see how it could be A cause physical inactivity overweight and high fat diet r all cVD and not breast cancer. I put B cause heredity is breat cancer other two are CVD. What u guys think??

8: hard one aswell i throught it was C banning smoking in the work place. Any throughts???

11: I know pre-screening is a starting point but i recon the most right answer is to develop the best exercise program to improve health its a hard one as both r right. throughts???

16: Pretty hard one anticipation or kinesthic sense, y did people decide one over the other???

18:I throught it was oxygen than phosphocreatine cause oxygen starst the process of atp up again i throught could be wrong. Throghts ???

There just the ones i wasn't sure of with ur answers.

_love.me.not_

HSC
wo0ah, thts unexpected, i wrote about specificity and variety in the training for that elit athletes question aswell, i was so confused, glad i might pick up some marks for it, but i still think board of studies needs a smack about the farkin head.

freaked

HSC
mezzamy said:
you are allowed to take the white exam paper (for both multiple choice and the options) out of the examination room with you. some people have either marked the answers that they selected on their examination paper or have read through it now and remembered what they put down. :)

OOOHHHH. Soo annoyed now. I've wanted the white papers from all my exams but I was refused by the examiners and head teacher!

runboynick

q)20

whats with question 20, tennis serve, long jump, hammer throw, are all highly motivated ........ why wouldnt it be a golf putt.....loss of motivation by a person practising a golf putt?

johnny_87

HSC
Giantsloth - I also had B for 5 and 11.

8 - I had D. I figured that since incidence means new cases, banning the sale of tobacco to under/18s would prevent many people from taking up smoking, thus reducing the incidence.

16 I had anticipation but it could well be kinaesthetic sense. It depends on interpretation.

18 I'm sure is D. The CP drives the ADP back with the free 'P' to once again form ATP.

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
GiantSloth said:
I think ur answers r pretty close on a few only my opinion what does everyone else think with

5: i don't see how it could be A cause physical inactivity overweight and high fat diet r all cVD and not breast cancer. I put B cause heredity is breat cancer other two are CVD. What u guys think??

8: hard one aswell i throught it was C banning smoking in the work place. Any throughts???

11: I know pre-screening is a starting point but i recon the most right answer is to develop the best exercise program to improve health its a hard one as both r right. throughts???

16: Pretty hard one anticipation or kinesthic sense, y did people decide one over the other???

18:I throught it was oxygen than phosphocreatine cause oxygen starst the process of atp up again i throught could be wrong. Throghts ???

There just the ones i wasn't sure of with ur answers.
i agree on 18. i thought oxygen is necceasy for immediate resysnthesis of ATP.
for 8 , i thought it was reduction in smoking due to health initivatives...
11. im pretty sure its starting point
16. aniticpation for sure.

l*y*s*e

If anyone has a copy of the exam could they please post it...all you guys are talkin bout the answers and i cant remember the questions! Were not allowed to take the booklets out. Thanx

sly fly

HSC
16 is definitely B......kinaesthetic sense is when you're aware of your body positioning whereas anticipation is when you pay attention to what is going on and try to determine what's going to happen next (ie. you anticipate) Here's a bit from my notes -

Skilled performers vs. unskilled performers –

Kinaesthetic sense:
oThis is the awareness of body and muscle positioning while performing a skill, during performance. A cricket player feels the hit of the ball was smooth.

Anticipation and timing:
oThe athlete’s capacity to accurately predict and read the game or the movement, and then act accordingly. This may include an intercept in football.

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
sly fly said:
16 is definitely B......kinaesthetic sense is when you're aware of your body positioning whereas anticipation is when you pay attention to what is going on and try to determine what's going to happen next (ie. you anticipate) Here's a bit from my notes -

Skilled performers vs. unskilled performers –

Kinaesthetic sense:
oThis is the awareness of body and muscle positioning while performing a skill, during performance. A cricket player feels the hit of the ball was smooth.

Anticipation and timing:
oThe athlete’s capacity to accurately predict and read the game or the movement, and then act accordingly. This may include an intercept in football.
totally agree with that point

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I put kinaesthetic sense because of the fact that the athlete changed his stroke. My def on kinaesthetic sense was something on the lines of an athlete being able to adapt his/her movement to the pressures placed on it..

But it is probably anticipation as other people's definitions seem to match it better.

The risk factors of breast cancer include high fat diet, obesity and physical inactivity. Therefore, I would suggest that the answer is (A).

sly fly

HSC
I put A aswell for 5....what does tobacco smoking have to do with breast cancer? The q says factors that are common to both

mcbec

HSC
for all those who couldnt take their papers home,
or someone who may be able to tell us the answers... (without wings??)
i scanned all of them, for some reason it wont let me upload the document on here, so if u want them PM me or email me ( r_amckay@yahoo.com.au )
with ur email and i'll send them to you.

PM me is probly quicker tho.

mezzamy

HSC
runboynick said:
whats with question 20, tennis serve, long jump, hammer throw, are all highly motivated ........ why wouldnt it be a golf putt.....loss of motivation by a person practising a golf putt?
this question wasnt asking about motivation. the first curve was indicating a skill that is relatively easy to pick up, and with further practice, not a huge amount of improvement can be made (i.e long jump). the second curve was indicating a skill that was difficult at the beginning with minimal practice, but as practice increases, improvements in performance are made (i.e riding a surfboard).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)