• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Multicultural or Monocultural: Which is better? (2 Viewers)

What kinda culture is better?

• Mono

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
Multiculturalism is very important.

Culture is more than race. In Australia we have many cultures that go furthur than race, like Youth culture and the Gay culture.

We, as Australians, thrive on multiculrtialism.
omg awesome speech obama

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
A monocultural society is impossible.

Even within anglo-saxon culture there are so many sub-cultures. They are often based on class and location.

For instance the culture amongst Anglos living in the remote Northern Territory is extremely different to the culture of those in inner Sydney. The inner Sydney Anglos probably have much more in common culturally with Asian and European immigrants than with their outback cousins.

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
Disagree, I think everyone should be in their own native countries. And jews aren't white, so back to israel tnx.
So, Australia should only have Aboriginals living here? because they're the "native" Australians, as you say.

So all you Aussies will go bye bye back to the UK :wave:

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Disagree, I think everyone should be in their own native countries. And jews aren't white, so back to israel tnx.
Except for Europeans, right? Right? Also Polish Jews are more than welcome.

Note: excluding slavs as above

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
So, Australia should only have Aboriginals living here? because they're the "native" Australians, as you say.

So all you Aussies will go bye bye back to the UK :wave:
I'm not Aussie, I'm norwegian, big diff.

Yeah, the abs can have Australia. I'm just here under duress.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
How about proper debate instead of the typical "I think it's pretty obvious".

That's the whole point really, multiculturalism was sprung upon us without debate or vote, and critics are simply silenced as 'racist'.

YouTube - Mark Steyn on Multiculturalism

Discuss.
He is the one who is full of contradictions. He talks about how great Western Society is because its free and the Muslims are unfree; well surely part of being free means being free to decide what religion and cultural practices to adopt, including the freedom to be Muslim.

He is basically straw manning multiculturalism to mean believing that every belief of cultural practice is equal. He is really referring to cultural relativism.

Multiculturalism just means tolerating all cultures as long as they don't hurt anyone. He didn't provide one argument against this.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
I quite obviously implicitly meant Christian, Muslim and other (athiest etc) slavs... Don't you get how this works?
Don't want em either.

You can take your pan-europeanism and shove it. I do not wish to be associated with slavs, germans, australians, spanics, brits etc... Afaic, a 'monomultieuro' whatever, will result in a loss of culture too. I do not want my country to be the next england or germany. White power dudes fack off. Don't want you in norway either.

Last edited:

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
why is that people assume white people are the only racist people? (lol said people a little to much)

you go to Iran or china in which you become an ethnic minority you don't have a choice you either adapt or piss off. I'm surprised were as tolerant as we are now.

VicerExciser

HSC
Wtf, polish jews are slavs and jews aren't white.
lol

polish jews are askhenazi, they aren't white. post that shit on stormfront and watch them rage.

fyi slavic nations are historically renowned for being the most antisemitic nations on earth, they flocked to israel in the millions after WW2.

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
why is that people assume white people are the only racist people? (lol said people a little to much)

you go to Iran or china in which you become an ethnic minority you don't have a choice you either adapt or piss off. I'm surprised were as tolerant as we are now.
m8 wtf do you have against ISLAM. m8, what the fuck do you have agaisnt islam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)