Multiculturalism: who really gives a shit? (1 Viewer)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
implying I'm trolling

no please, encourage the bogans to be more racist. cronulla riots all day erry day ftw

HSC
increase penalties for gang bashing people

problem solved

brendan maclean was confirmed being soft, he should have stood up for himself and had a go at that women for being a fucking sped

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
australia was invaded by the criminal dregs of white society and remains a racist backwater at the arse end of the world

but if we still had a 'white australia' policy we would quickly find a lot of countries would be unwilling to do business with us, see apartheid south africa

we can't afford to be non-multicultural. the propaganda at school and anti-vilification laws are also needed to keep the rednecks quiet. or quieter.

Lentern

HSC
increase penalties for gang bashing people

problem solved

brendan maclean was confirmed being soft, he should have stood up for himself and had a go at that women for being a fucking sped
Why go through correct procedures if you can take the law into your own hands then?

HSC
all we need is more racial diversity in rural areas. most dumb bogans i know have never personally known a chink or curry muncher or nigger or muzza so they have nothing to challenge their simple minds/preconcieved ideas

HSC
omie jay was the first muslim i met he is a top bloke so i can see how muzzas can be perfectly normal despite all the progaganda you see in the DT etc (not that i had any preconcieved ideas about all muzzas being moronic stinking child/goat rapists and terrorists)

Lentern

HSC
australia was invaded by the criminal dregs of white society and remains a racist backwater at the arse end of the world

but if we still had a 'white australia' policy we would quickly find a lot of countries would be unwilling to do business with us, see apartheid south africa

we can't afford to be non-multicultural. the propaganda at school and anti-vilification laws are also needed to keep the rednecks quiet. or quieter.
That is not true, after Israel we are the most diverse country on earth. For the vast majority of Australians this diversity has been treated with apathy or positive enthusiasm. Yes racial tensions crop up here more often than in some European countries but here's news for you, most of those progressives in Denmark or France who are so very embracing of the diversity are the stereotyped white middle class lefties we have in leafy suburbs here who have had very little contact with Muslim or Asian migration. Find me a place like Parramatta anywhere else in the world, you won't.

Lentern

HSC
he can use his voice to defend himself all he wants

wars have been fought to defend that freedom
Politicians conscripting young boys to die for them lest their ideological egos take a hiding, yep that's freedom alright.

Lentern

HSC
i didnt say they were justified at all
You shouldn't have brought it up at all, either this level of freedom of speech (and it can be incremental don't give me some thin end of the wedge crap about all or nothing) is good and important or it isn't. If it isn't than the fact that people died in wars doesn't change it, people died for holy crusades remember.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
implying I'm trolling

no please, encourage the bogans to be more racist. cronulla riots all day erry day ftw
so basically, use violence to stop people from SAYING CERTAIN WORDS?

hahaha, fuck off.

and please, tell me why the my Finland post above is refuted by 'slippery slope fallacy'.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
so you believe that all africans and muslims in finland are violent rapists because a questionable source tells you so

ok.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
without the laws people like the Australian Protectionist Party would be pumping out mass amounts of material to generate hate towards muslims and brown people in general

and promoting those attitudes leads indirectly to violence against them
that's fucking retarded

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
so you believe that all africans and muslims in finland are violent rapists because a questionable source tells you so

ok.
wtf...

I meant that they have extremely oppressive anti-racism laws, which in all likelihood started off innocently enough

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

ok.

yep that's obviously what he believes

stop fucking trolling

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
wtf...

I meant that they have extremely oppressive anti-racism laws, which in all likelihood started off innocently enough
again you believe the guy is being oppressed just based off that one source

you don't actually have the facts about what happened over there

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
again you believe the guy is being oppressed just based off that one source

you don't actually have the facts about what happened over there
mate all I need is claims of oppression

and I'm there like a rat up a dunny pipe

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)