Multimedia Assessment (1 Viewer)

big_will08

well, the time has come for me to do a multimedia assessment!
im suppose to use 2 different multimedia applications: one to make a multimedia presentation for a local primary school and one for the advertisement of the product!

heaps of documentation and all but i just want to know what your ideas are on with regards to the product...

i was planning to do a multimedia story book(3 little pigs) in Toolbook 2 Assistant, also thought about using FlashMX(im heaps crappy at it tho) and powerpoint. The advertisement ill be doing it in FlashMX...

what other alternatives to a story book? Teaching kids to count? add? subtract? etc...how to spell?...alphabet?(not original tho...coz everybody in my class is doing it)

:cool:

kelstar

Does the question actually require that you teach something? Look at it from a different perspective. I like the storybook idea though...i'd give it alternate endings, like those "pick a path" novels....that way, you're integrating interactivity. Just a thought.

big_will08

hmmm that is a good idea..

but ive already started on a Mathematics multiple choice kinda test thingy....cant start from scratch now...i only got about 3-4 weeks left!

but thanks anyways! :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
man u got a similar assesment to me! i gotta make an electronic story book for lil kids using powerpoint.. which is pretty shit!

yeah i got no idea what to do... i was thinking about doing a maths book... like idenitfying pattterns and stuff... but im not sure yet...

hmmm.. well good luck to you anyway!!

*tasha*

My multimedia assignment is different to all of yours.

It's a group assignment and all we have to do is create a website as an information system. It takes a couple of months to put together and there are due dates for each segment, all of it seems to be theory until the end when we have to produce our website on the PC.

Juliet

HSC
We just had to design a website (on paper so storyboards etc) for promoting the top 30 with Kyle and Jackie O.

*tasha*

Your group assignment sounds cool Juliet!

I'd love to see it once you've finished since I love listening to the Top 30!!

big_will08

haha
top 30
i listen to it while i do my homework!

i love that debbie chick! how stupid is she ay?

*tasha*

I know!

But I love Kyle and Jackie O and what they manage to get up to whilst they're on air.

And, of course, the Top 30!!

big_will08

haha
nah i dont really listen for the top 30
i just listen for kyle's antics
hehe

and ummm...when they do pranks on others (like that gay wez dude)

and of course DEBBIE
hahahaha

the funniest was when she was saying how her son masturbated with a vacuum cleaner ON AIR
hahahahahahaha dumbarse

craz

HSC
I just got one too - as holiday homework! It sucks our feasilibilty study and Gantt Chart + reports etc. are worth more than the actual Multimedia presentation - auugh - that's the best part of a multimedia assessment!

*tasha*

The website is probably the best bit. We had to do all theory before we were allowed, or it was suggested that we start our website.

Now, thanks to one of our group members, I'm learning HTML code so that we can make our website look professional and indepedent. I don't think I would have even touched any of that stuff had it not been for my friend making it so much simpler!

craz

HSC
Yes. That's what I'm thinking, but my teacher seems so intent on the theory side of things. aughh...I want to build my website more - yeah...please could you give me some hints to building a better website. Apart from the usual consistency crap.

*tasha*

I'll help you as well as I can. But what kind of things do you want to know about the task or the website production?

craz

HSC
Well the assignment isn't that hard. It's like do a feasibility study, Gantt chart, designing, testing etc. before we get onto the computers. I hope to finish it somewhat soon, so I can start the website. Any tips about how to impress the teacher and on how to make it look better? Like table layouts?

*tasha*

It's kind of difficult to explain in theory. Just make your website very attractive but not 'cheap' as our teacher manages to say. Try the conservative look, it seems to have attracted many of our IPT students to our screen. And if you have the choice - make it about something YOU enjoy, otherwise it can get REALLY boring!

*tasha*

Great topic! If there's any way that I can see it then tell me when you're finished and good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)