Multimedia Assessment (1 Viewer)

airman 2

read more book!

multimedia presentation attract to different audience, in this situation you need to adress what your addience need, for example primary school children audience require a bit colour and happy song to attract them. Further understanding about their attraction can be establish in making a simple survey form for the student and teacher.
read more book man!

Roors

HSC
I'm doing a presentation- gotta create a video clip for a song in powerpoint using different forms of multimedia.
Its been fun, but its time consuming esp wen u have teachers that r always so busy and cant help u do things argghhhh

Taz

ThankGodItsNotStill2003
Our assessment just involves us producing our choice of multimedia product. Most people are doing websites. Im doing a promotional cd-rom due to limited storage on the web. Our paperwork is worth 50% and the actual product is 50% so its pretty even. We were also advised to do the paperwork first... well, as u do in the system development cycle. Most people just did the website and now, coz we r on holidays, dont know how to do the paperwork and dont have the teacher to ask.

We werent allowed to do a powerpoint presentation coz multimedia is meant to be interactive, and when you produce a ppt pres. its not really interactive. Yeh the user might be able to control the speed at which they browse through the pages, it doesnt give them any choice as to what they look at, and what order they do it in.

Projects r pretty fun but has anyone else found them incradibly time consuming??? I hate subjects where you have to do one major project coz it takes up so much time. Ive still got h/w for my other 4 subjects for the holidays that i havent started yet coz ive been doing ipt. Its fun but im getting sick of it.

craz

HSC
Yes they are very time consuming. We are only just finishing the theory now...we do the prac over the next few weeks and its due sometime in August. Have to work my butt off. In our class, I think everyone is doing a website except maybe one person...very popular :p. We dont get to work on it much during the holidays of course. So im spending more time on other subjects.

IPT isn't too bad as we have class time to do it. We can do powerpoint...but we all want animation, video, photos etc. on a webpage so....it sort of got scrapped.

For us the multimedia project is a combo of two chapters. The prac is worth less, I think theory work and planning is worth 60% or more.

At least it's almost over. Soon...when its done I'll let u IPT ppl in year 11 know for next year. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)