• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Multimedia Major (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Simo_da_bodyboarder
  • Start date

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
Interactive CD about the school. pretty easy for us to do so far... if you guys wanna see the project screenshot go here:

http://www.flatface.net/~wigu/helios2004.jpg

hahahaha personally i'm really getting into the project since i find it quite easy to do LOL but yeh... it's about what you enjoy doing.

me? i chose the school since it was easy to gather all our information and all the processes are clearly lined out. and because it also mixed in with web and digital graphics which i love LOL GOOOO IPT!!

IPT Assessment target: 1st Place with a 90% assessment mark... piece 'o cake :D

fryfry

hey i dont know wat to rite for my project plan or how to start it off does any one have any suggestions?thanx heaps luv lauren

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
State the problem

Look for ways to solve the problem.

Create a gantt chart that will allow you to do the project in an accomplishable (err... is that a word??) time frame.

List the personnels on the project and explain their tasks, set up gantt chart for each personnel. if you have time go into depth as to which person will be doing what in such respective time frame eg: From 2nd of May to the 5th of May Blay will be programming all the HTML into the Site. And on the Gantt chart have a bar showing the date.

Altho this part is really the making decisions stage (or is it??) go out and start collecting information with surveys and/or interviews and start sorting out your info... but i'd leave this part of the project alone until you're really sure that your solution will solve your problem.

...^___^;; was that too much?? LOL sorries...

(edit)
ermm.. actually, the interviews and surveys are used for finding out what's wrong with the current system (if there is one) but since there wasn't one to begin with on my project, i just asked what everyone wanted to see.
(/edit)

Last edited:

tradewind

enhanced CD is just an interactive CD. Ishell is a software program that i'm well the whole class is using to make an interactive CD. Its i hard program to get the hang of and i'm not the confident in using it. I wish the teacher made the assesment based on Flash
btw our school uses macs

Last edited:

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
hmmmm im not too keen on MAC's...there are quite a few in uni but i havent used any :) id try soon...the good thing about them is they allow to "somehow" (ive heard) use unix on them...im not sure tho....ah wells...dont think its relevant to u guys here...:D

tradewind

macs are alright and some of the programs in it are pretty good but it just the compatibility issues that i hate expecially since i use xp at home so i have to spend alot of time after school to finish my multimedia project. I haven't started it yet

C

CaR

hey!~ what should i do for my major? i was brainstorming some ideas...im trying to keep it original but also simple...in a way @.@
- origami
- tutorial on microsoft word document to write a simple letter/poster/etc..
- an interactive tutorial for children to learn ...?
- ppt. promoting a new library -___-''

hyperstudio...my deprived school couldnt afford all the licenses for the software and we're sticking to the ppt...>.>

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
- an interactive tutorial for children to learn ...!

if ur using PPT then download animated slide backgrounds....!

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
*loves the unix basedness of mac os x*

C

CaR

Originally posted by lil_star
- an interactive tutorial for children to learn ...!

if ur using PPT then download animated slide backgrounds....!
thanks lil_star...
but i don't really get it...where? :rolleyes:

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Originally posted by CaR
thanks lil_star...
but i don't really get it...where? :rolleyes:
hmmm whats where for??

see my previous posts, ive outlined what i did in mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)