Multiplayer in Halo 2 (1 Viewer)

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
wtf is going on..... I have finished Halo 2 on easy, normal, heroic, and legendary and sat through all of the credits on the same profile. My friend finished it on easy and normal and he got an extra multiplayer level for doing so.

Does anyone know what the requirements are to get all of the locked multiplayer levels?

scruffy012

HSC
hey yeah probably, but also there is the bonus map 'foundation' in which you get from doing banshee tricks on 'the great journey' stage when the scarab blows up the door on teh temple thing. once you finish the stage you get that lvl, but i dont think have heard of lockout.................................

scruffy

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
BillyMak said:
wtf is going on..... I have finished Halo 2 on easy, normal, heroic, and legendary and sat through all of the credits on the same profile. My friend finished it on easy and normal and he got an extra multiplayer level for doing so.

Does anyone know what the requirements are to get all of the locked multiplayer levels?

I assume u are missing the map 'foundation'? U get it by completing the great journey on any difficulty level, but as someone said u have to do banshee tricks (part where u cross over that large sea area at the end).

Firstly u need to do a barrel roll by hitting the "A" button and moving the joystick left or right, then u need to do a loop-the loop afterwards(hold down on the joystick then hit the "A" button). Complete the game as normal.

N.B. U need to finish it in co-operative where u have access to the last level, and the other person has a completely new profile (the map foundation will be stored later in this new profile).

U should have access to all the othe rmultiplayer levels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)