Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
i predict a 6/15 for me woooo

Clever Chick

2008- Year 12
HSC
sillymuppet said:
Wow, you terrible people wasted time in the exam memorising what you put as the multiple choice answers? No wonder you're all complaining that it was hard...

It was a piece of cake.
um it was easy exam
i just had 5 minutes at end to write them on my sheet
im not tsupid enough to memorize them lol

Jake22

HSC
John-G-B-2008 said:
I thought question 10 was D because common law isn't made by parliament, anyone agree with that?
It doesnt say common law anywhere in that question. It just says What is NOT an essential feature of a just law?

annnieoooo

HSC
N/A
sillymuppet said:
Wow, you terrible people wasted time in the exam memorising what you put as the multiple choice answers? No wonder you're all complaining that it was hard...

It was a piece of cake.

you can take home the paper

copperearth27

HSC
sillymuppet said:

It was a piece of cake.
ummm pretty sure that you are allowed to take the question paper home with you so when i was doing them i quickly circled the ones that i put down. not really that hard.

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
sillymuppet said:

It was a piece of cake.
I didnt memorise nufin silly billly lol
I got my exam paper here and i circled what i put lols

Jake22

HSC
knots&crosses said:
But doesnt tort refer to negligence, therefore, the shopping centre have a duty of care to provide a safe environement but I dont know...
Plus he broke the laptop himself. If it is property then im going to go to Woolworths tomorrow and drop my old phone so it breaks and i can sue them.

NOTE: i wasnt being serious past the first fullstop above.

fleck27

HSC
I thought 9 was C- it wasnt equality of opportunity because the migrant didnt have the same opportunity to gain the greater experience....and so they were equal before the law...

knots&crosses

HSC
Jake22 said:
It doesnt say common law anywhere in that question. It just says What is NOT an essential feature of a just law?
Yeh but what she/he means is that law can be both staute and common law--basic stuff. so therefore a law made by paliament is not the only way a law can be made, it was trick question.

fleck27

HSC
Wtf, I looked up principles of equity on google and it says it was made it the 'Court of Chancery' WTF! thats not even in there lol

Clever Chick

2008- Year 12
HSC
fleck27 said:
Wtf, I looked up principles of equity on google and it says it was made it the 'Court of Chancery' WTF! thats not even in there lol
i picked
chancellors court
it also starts with C
so i hope im right LOL

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
yah pretty sure it's the chancellor's court. same thing as court of chancery

Kalashnikov47

HSC
Q 6 is ABSOLUTELY GAY! I know it is in the syllabus and we are meant to know it~~~But for God's sake that was bizzare!

frontin

HSC
Question guys,

what is the difference between actual and apparent bias?

I swear our teacher never taught us that lol.

AAM

HSC
sillymuppet said:

It was a piece of cake.
You are retarded arent you, its simply, PEN + PAPER, put a dash next to the right one as you work it out.

fleck27

HSC
crazathiest said:
I put actual bias, am I right?
No. Apparent Bias is when a judge is so closely associated with one of the parties before them that the law would automatically disqualify the judge from deciding the case.

So it was B

I dont think actual bias is an actual concept..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)