Multiple Choice; Please Help! (1 Viewer)

sab13562

HSC
Hey Guys,

I really need some help for eco multiple choice. I've memorised most of my content and for the past year I've been practicing heaps of multiple choice however I never really end up doing well. My most recent mark was 13/20, but for other exam sections my marks are good. Please help!

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Well you've got to give us an area to help on. Atm it's kind of like you need help but you don't know what help you need lol.

sab13562

HSC
Well you've got to give us an area to help on. Atm it's kind of like you need help but you don't know what help you need lol.
Multiple choice in general, excluding calculations and recall ( eg: role of WTO )

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Multiple choice in general, excluding calculations and recall ( eg: role of WTO )
For the time I did eco, most of the MC was doable. They give you 4 options and you have to reason out which one's it can't be, there's nothing much to it. Make sure you read the wording carefully and make sure you know your content. The wording was probably the most difficult part, but if you say you know your stuff, I don't see how it can be too difficult. Have you gone through previous MC questions and learnt where you made your mistakes?

sab13562

HSC
For the time I did eco, most of the MC was doable. They give you 4 options and you have to reason out which one's it can't be, there's nothing much to it. Make sure you read the wording carefully and make sure you know your content. The wording was probably the most difficult part, but if you say you know your stuff, I don't see how it can be too difficult. Have you gone through previous MC questions and learnt where you made your mistakes?
Thanks for that. Yes I do go over but like you said, sometimes the wording is tough. The 13/20 one, the questions were very sneaky and tbh, should be worth more than 1 mark XD

sab13562

HSC
I guess I gotta keep trying.

nourished.

HSC
Please help!
Can relate. I never seemed to be able to get 100% on my MCs.

Here are some tips and tricks to improve your MC game, though:
  • If there are two MC options that look roughly the same, it is most likely one of the two.
  • It is vert likely that the longest MC is correct.
  • Use both previous and future MCQs in the paper to extract info that you might've forgotten.
  • Make a cheat sheet with all these sneaky questions.
  • Always underline key information, and cross out absurdly wrong MC options.
I get your struggle, so give these a go.

Last edited:

sab13562

HSC
Can relate. I never seemed to be able to get 100% on my MCs.

Here are some tips and tricks to improve your MC game, though:
  • If there are two MC options that look roughly the same, it is most likely one of the two.
  • There is very likely that the longest MC is correct.
  • Use both previous and future MCQs in the paper to extract info that you might've forgotten.
  • Make a cheat sheet with all these sneaky questions.
  • Always underline key information, and cross out absurdly wrong MC options.
I get your struggle, so give these a go.
Thank you so much! I'll give them a try!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)