Multiple Choice Q1 and Q2 (1 Viewer)

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Then i'm glad i don't go to your school robaspike, very very very glad.

Jiga

I think it was C

The question specifies a 'role', decision making is a skill. So therefore, Interpersonal is the only logical answer

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
You know after glancing over your other posts, and then seeing you had the last one in this thread, i got the strangest feeling it was going to be along the lines of that.

Mannix

HSC
I have been reading this for days, so I will comment now. The fact that the manager is making a Decision on the most appropriate solution indicates that she has infact exercised a decisional role. Now given, the word choice was Decision-Making, Mintzberg's Roles of management (as shown in Business Studies in Action the text book) display Decisional as Decision Making
Once again Board Of studies has been ambiguous by their nature, trying to deceive students rather than test what you actually know.

I believe the answer was intended to be Decision Making seeing as though they emphasised the word selecting. However C is just as feasible a choice.

I think they will make both correct

Acid

HSC
Stop beating a dead horse guys...we'll see what happens when the answers are released.

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Look, for fucks sake, this is straightforward.
"selects an appropriate strategy to resolve conflict between workers and management."
If "selects" doesn't imply a decision making role, and "conflict between workers and management" doesn't qualify as a disturbance, then i'll donate my left testicle to charity.

me at MHS

aaa
HSC
the qustion specifically asked for a management role!!!!!
this whole stupid course is based on the syllabus and if u look at the syllabus it has mgt roles as interpersonal, informational, decisional, NOT, DECISION MAKING.

U would think that the people who set the test would practice what they preach abou the syllabus.​

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
You Know What

I Had Interpersonal Cause I Thought , Yea Decision Making Roflchopter Is That Even A Role ???

But Then I Thought About It And I Was Like ... This Does Fall Under The Decisional Role , And Bos Must Just Be Idiots And Forgot To Call It Decisional

So I Changed It To Decisional

I love you BOS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)