• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Multiple Choice Question (1 Viewer)

michaeljennings

HSC
The ABS collects information which shows patterns of disease and illness in the Australian community. Which of the following info could not be used to establish the determinants of a disease or illness?

a) Injury incidence, deaths, socioeconomic status, births
b) Socioeconomic status, injury incidence, access to facilities, work days lost
c) Access to facilities, work days lost, injury incidence, hospital use
d) Births, deaths, disease prevalence, hospital use

I have a feeling no one is gonna reply to this since this part of the forum is fairly inactive but if someone is reading this and they know the answer please explain it to me

DarkDrakayn

Premium Member
HSC
im pretty sure it is d) Births, deaths, disease prevalence, hospital use. this is because the question reads determinants of a disease or illness, which in my opinion says d because births, deaths, disease prevalence and hospital use don't really show the determinants of disease or illness, they are more statistics than actual determinants

I'm not sure if that made sense :S

michaeljennings

HSC
ahhh yeah that makes sense. Me and my friend thought it was D but we couldnt exactly explain it properly and then we both got confused and thought it could be something else lol. thanks for explaining it

DarkDrakayn

Premium Member
HSC
yeah, i didn't realise that I explained it properly, but hey!? if it makes sense to you lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)