8. b
9. d
10. b
11. a
12. a
13. c
14. b
15. d

that coming from ALOT of study, did uz get these answers? or am i all wrong lol i know i got 8 wrong i think it should be A

azn_spirit

...messed up...
HSC
ummmm question 1 d? lolz since when were pathigen all macroparasites...either u got ur understanding of pathogen mixed up or its a silly mistake..i suspect the latter ^^ neways the rest looks alright =D

A

azure

ROFLMAO!!! a pathogen is anything (organism) that can impair the function of the body... i think...

my answers
1. A
2. A
3. B
4. A
5. D
6. D
7. B
8. A
9. D
10. D
11. A
12. A
13. C
14. B
15. A

Last edited by a moderator:

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
some of the questions were very ambiguous i thought
1b
2a
3b (poorly worded question i though. warnings(c) sounded legitamate to me but b sounded best)
4c
5d
6d
7b
8a (c sounded possible too but a sounded best)
9d
10d
11a
12a
13c
14b
15b (i came to this conclusion as mutattions can occur during replication and thus mieosis or gamete formation, sex linkage creates variability in offspring between male and female not really in gametes)

Last edited:

jesshika

supreme being
lol isn't urine the product of the wastes (urea, etc..) being filtered from the kidneys; so it can't be collectedfrom the blood

nik_noodle

HSC
lukebennett said:
some of the questions were very ambiguous i thought
1b
2a
3b (poorly worded question i though. warnings(c) sounded legitamate to me but b sounded best)
4c
5d
6d
7b
8a (c sounded possible too but a sounded best)
9d
10d
11a
12a
13c
14b
15b (i came to this conclusion as mutattions can occur during replication and thus mieosis or gamete formation, sex linkage creates variability in offspring between male and female not really in gametes)
Yeah i agree with everything you have...however I just realised that I fucked up Q13. I am so annoyed at myself. Didnt even think to look to see f the alleles were the same in more than one question!
ARGH I am so so sooooooooooo annoyed!
Stupid bloody mistakes!~
lol luv yas

jazmine1129

jesshika said:
lol isn't urine the product of the wastes (urea, etc..) being filtered from the kidneys; so it can't be collectedfrom the blood
yea but the stuff being filtered in the kidneys comes from the blood....
or sumthin like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)