Multiple subjects tutoring (1 Viewer)

Jesse Saidi

HSC
ANYONE NEED A TUTOR?

Hi, My name is Jesse Saidi || 97.40 ATAR ✅ || Marist College Kogarah 2023 Graduate || Marist College Kogarah Higher Achiever ✅ || Year 11 Dux and 5th Place Overall at Marist College Kogarah✅ ||

HSC MARKS
Advanced English: 95
Standard Maths: 98
Business Studies: 93
PDHPE: 90
Economics: 89
SOR I: 45

INTERNAL RANKINGS
Advanced English: 2nd
Standard Maths: 1st
Business Studies: 4th
PDHPE: 1st
Economics: 2nd
SOR I: 2nd

TUTORING ALL SUBJECTS ABOVE, AS WELL AS MATHS AND ENGLISH FROM YEAR 7-10

So why choose me?
Choosing me as your tutor offers a unique blend of expertise, personalised attention, and a passion for fostering academic success. I bring a wealth of knowledge that goes beyond textbook concepts, providing a comprehensive understanding that extends to real-world applications. My experience as a tutor has allowed me to develop effective teaching strategies tailored to individual learning styles, ensuring that each student grasps the material thoroughly.

I prioritise creating a supportive and engaging learning environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and exploring challenging topics. My commitment to student success is evident in my dedication to going the extra mile, whether through additional resources, practical examples, or answering that extra call, message or email. I understand the importance of adapting to diverse learning needs and am adept at customising lesson plans accordingly. Watching my students grow is, without a doubt, my number 1 motivator.

Moreover, my approach goes beyond academics, emphasising critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and a genuine passion for the subject matter. Students under my guidance not only excel in their coursework but also develop a lasting enthusiasm for the subject. Choosing me as your tutor guarantees a transformative educational experience, marked by academic achievements and personal growth.

Choose excellence, choose a tutor committed to maximising your unique potential!

My rates are as follows:
Year 11-12: $80/hr
Year 7-10: $60/hr

Availbility (Preferably around Kingsgrove, Sans Souci and Cronulla area)
Sunday - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Monday - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Thursday - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Friday - 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM

All my students receive personalised support any time, with my phone number and email being available 24/7 for queries, concerns and assistance on specific questions.

Should you take the next step in allowing me to join your academic journey, kindly reach out, and I will promptly respond to your inquiry

Phone Number: 0416 754 647
Email: jessesaidi@outlook.com

Attachments

Jesse Saidi

HSC
ANYONE NEED A TUTOR?

Hi, My name is Jesse Saidi || 97.40 ATAR ✅ || Marist College Kogarah 2023 Graduate || Marist College Kogarah Higher Achiever ✅ || Year 11 Dux and 5th Place Overall at Marist College Kogarah✅ ||

HSC MARKS

INTERNAL RANKINGS

So why choose me?
Choosing me as your tutor offers a unique blend of expertise, personalised attention, and a passion for fostering academic success. I bring a wealth of knowledge that goes beyond textbook concepts, providing a comprehensive understanding that extends to real-world applications. My experience as a tutor has allowed me to develop effective teaching strategies tailored to individual learning styles, ensuring that each student grasps the material thoroughly.

I prioritise creating a supportive and engaging learning environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and exploring challenging topics. My commitment to student success is evident in my dedication to going the extra mile, whether through additional resources, practical examples, or answering that extra call, message or email. I understand the importance of adapting to diverse learning needs and am adept at customising lesson plans accordingly. Watching my students grow is, without a doubt, my number 1 motivator.

Moreover, my approach goes beyond academics, emphasising critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and a genuine passion for the subject matter. Students under my guidance not only excel in their coursework but also develop a lasting enthusiasm for the subject. Choosing me as your tutor guarantees a transformative educational experience, marked by academic achievements and personal growth.

Choose excellence, choose a tutor committed to maximising your unique potential!

My rates are as follows:

All my students receive personalised support any time, with my phone number and email being available 24/7 for queries, concerns and assistance on specific questions.

Should you take the next step in allowing me to join your academic journey, kindly reach out, and I will promptly respond to your inquiry

Attachments

Jesse Saidi

HSC
ANYONE NEED A TUTOR?

HSC MARKS

INTERNAL RANKINGS

So why choose me?

My rates are as follows:

Attachments

Jesse Saidi

HSC
ANYONE NEED A TUTOR?

HSC MARKS

INTERNAL RANKING

I’m offering English Tutoring and various band 6 English Advanced resources for 1984, T.S Eliot, King Richard III and Looking For Richard, and Mod C.

So why choose me?

My rates are as follows:

Jesse Saidi

HSC
ANYONE NEED A STANDARD MATHS TUTOR?

HSC MARKS

INTERNAL RANKINGS

So why choose me?

My rates are as follows:

Attachments

Jesse Saidi

HSC
ANYONE NEED A TUTOR?

HSC MARKS

INTERNAL RANKINGS

Tutoring Business Studies and offering notes and resources for all Year 11 and 12 topics.

So why choose me?

My rates are as follows:

Attachments

Jesse Saidi

HSC
ANYONE NEED A TUTOR?

HSC MARKS
SOR I: 45/50

INTERNAL RANKINGS

Offering tutoring for SOR I and extremely concise notes for the HSC.

So why choose me?

My rates are as follows:

Attachments

Tryingtodowell

HSC
N/A
ANYONE NEED A STANDARD MATHS TUTOR?

HSC MARKS

INTERNAL RANKINGS

So why choose me?

My rates are as follows:

1718093310526.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)