multipul choice (1 Viewer)

Claire

omg i am so dumb!
i put number c for the first question.... yeahs heredity is totally a modifiable risk factor, i would have got 19 i think
grrr, the rest of my answers sucked arse!
this test was gay!

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Friend of mine almost put A, one that had age, don't feel too bad.

Dr Go-tech

17 out of 20...
Can't believe how damn stupid I am!! Easiest question - first one in the exam, and I put the most obviously wrong one there!!!! DAMN RETARD!!!! haha oh well... we'll see how i go on the rest of the paper...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Claire said:
omg i am so dumb!
i put number c for the first question.... yeahs heredity is totally a modifiable risk factor, i would have got 19 i think
grrr, the rest of my answers sucked arse!
this test was gay!
you also didnt realise c isnt a number. that is dumb

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
For Q5 - Public hospitals are state gvmt - and 'medical services' can relate to all levels of governemnt plus its not a specific part of the syllabus
For Q17 - A 40mt sprint has a fancy name which means speed testing...so the question could have been interpreted as u did although it doesnt say anything about directional changes in the question in relation to the "40mt SPRINT"....sprint is the key word suggesting that the test is soley meant to test speed....

all in all the m/c seemed a bit wishy-washy...cept im happy with a possible 18/20...according to most ppls answers :)

Brad

Yeah, the sprint thing, i said it was reliable but not valid..... Valid means that it tests what it's meant to test ay?

I think I got about 18/20 judging by peoples answers...

nicola99

thanks without wings. i put b for that...apparently its wrong oh well, i still think its right

nicola99

thats very true. oh well. my reasoning was that medicare was becoming available so more men were visiting gps, and there was better education so more ppl were aware of it. im probably wrong.

Claire

mmm ...but im sure if i can recall correctly that my teacher was saying how alot of men still dont use the services available.

and shutup! i was very tired when i wrote about that letter number thing!

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
that is a stupid question, a & c are almost the same. but i would say c, because this new technology for screening, has lead to the inrto of mobile screening clinics.

nicola99

i just looked it up in the text book. u guys are right..damn thats one mark ive lost in the multiple choice! oh well

nicola99

no, in fact never heard of them. thats why i didnt put it down. have u seen them?

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
Brad said:
Yeah, the sprint thing, i said it was reliable but not valid..... Valid means that it tests what it's meant to test ay?

I think I got about 18/20 judging by peoples answers...
yup- valid means that it tests what it set out or designed to test...
i think i got bout 17 or 18..the whole thing wasnt as bad as i thought i would be
:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)