Murder on Bogan Express (1 Viewer)

zstar

HSC
N/A
Nobodies talking about knife control??

Isn't the knife's fault that this kid's dead?

aussie-boy

HSC
the sad thing is that as soon as you hear the words knife, train and Canterbury you know exactly what kind of people these are

johony

HSC
zstar said:

knife control? how the hell do you control a commonly used item? any kid can go to their kitchen or garage and pick up a knife.

the biggest problem here is this stupid gang mentality prevalent on some teenagers nowadays. find a way to curb that, and these sort of things won't happen.

HSC
regardless of the kid's race, its all pretty tragic. The families of both kids must feel pretty destroyed. One lost their child, the other's are wondering how they could of gone so wrong that their child would stab someone.

anywayz, lol @ thread title.

monesh

HSC
aussie-boy said:
the sad thing is that as soon as you hear the words knife, train and Canterbury you know exactly what kind of people these are
Your type?

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
The dead kid was chasing the other kid on the train, along with his group of friends, I think the accused was trying to protect himself, self defence against fobs? probably.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
the dead kid was ugly and probably a shit football player and who cares eh

in other news;
some kids drank poison and r ded
some fuckwit dad tried to get a kite out of powerlines WITH A METAL FUCKING POLE
bilal skaf raped 8 other people (apparently)
some other stuff
etc
etc

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Murdered guy was Islander. Look in today's SMH, the dad was wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Enough said.

Murderer was probably Islander too unless it was a Lebo/Islander brawl.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
katie tully said:
the dead kid was ugly and probably a shit football player and who cares eh

in other news;
some kids drank poison and r ded
some fuckwit dad tried to get a kite out of powerlines WITH A METAL FUCKING POLE
bilal skaf raped 8 other people (apparently)
some other stuff
etc
etc
lol, a metal pole

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
zstar said:

Yeah man, chef's and fisherman should use plastic knives from now on to prevent tragedies like this.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
chicky_pie said:
The dead kid was chasing the other kid on the train, along with his group of friends, I think the accused was trying to protect himself, self defence against fobs? probably.
It was a fobs vs muzzas fight by the sound of it.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
John Oliver said:
Lebos are fast becoming the niggers of Australia. Ghettoised, creating their own culture, resentful of other segments of society and very infrequently adding genuine people to the community.

Oh wait, that's the Muslim Lebanese. The Christian/Catholic Lebanese seem to be doing great and have produced large amounts of wonderful people.

Seeing a problem here.
I see what you're getting at. But as far as I know, aren't Christ/Catholic lebanese JUST AS BAD as the Muslim ones? I live in 'the lebanese heartland' of Sydney, and so far THATS what I see. Are there any notable examples you can list? Or some other kind of justification?

I think the distinction here is "previous generation lebs" (Davoid Malouf, that aussie homelona guy) are better behaved than "current generation lebs" (nike/everlast wearing idiots).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)