• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

muse!! (1 Viewer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
the guy at the record store told me he doesn't think they will sell out on the monday.. except the last time muse was here for BDO their sideshow sold out on the first day. he's still getting the tickets for me though yay. i gave him money for 3 tickets, i'm so broke :(
i'm so excited, been listening to muse all day haha man i want matt bellamy's babies

laney

HSC
Toodulu said:
the guy at the record store told me he doesn't think they will sell out on the monday.. except the last time muse was here for BDO their sideshow sold out on the first day. he's still getting the tickets for me though yay. i gave him money for 3 tickets, i'm so broke :(
try they sold out within mintues for the bdo sideshow.
the amount of people i know going to see muse, i think they're definately going to sell out on day 1.

Toodulu said:
i'm so excited, been listening to muse all day haha man i want matt bellamy's babies
:mad: stupid groupie. :mad:

frazzle

HSC
ARGH!!! WHY ARENT THEY COMING IN NOVEMBER!!!!????

I promised my parents I wouldn't go to any more concerts until the end of the HSC. :mad:

AND I missed out on seeing them in Jan cos I couldnt get into the Metro, AND I couldn't make it to Fox studios...

when are they coming again? I might just have to fly over to england...

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
I'm going to Muse

I predict the experience to fall somewhere on a scale of excellent to awesome

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
okay i'm freaking out, because my local grace brothers doesn't open until 9:30am (i.e my closest ticketek outlet), but the muse tickets go on sale at 9am. i know it sounds a bit pedantic but i'm worried they will sell out quickly

does anyone know any ticketek outlets which open at 9am, or is that only via the internet?

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
thanks for that laney.

and mojoman, if you really love them that much..you'd skip your maths lecture :p

esquared

HSC
i think theyll sell out in a day, theres a lot of under 18s angsty about missing the sidey. i know way more people seeing muse than any other show ive been to, about 3x as many as radiohead... i know it wont sell like radiohead did, but itll go quick

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
i wouldn't even take the chance of waiting, i'd get in asap.

MoNNiE

HSC
fuck $100 bucks!!

hmmm hmm.. i remember them at the big day out.. they so rocked!

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yeh it's 66.40

hey johnson if you can't get tickets you can have one of mine :)

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
I'm probably going to be booking online, from UNI at 9am. I have a class starting at 9, though, and i'm wondering first of all if booking online is reccommended, like could the server get overloaded and go down/get really slow or something? how long would it take? Because i'd still like to get to my class by like 10-15 past 9

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)