Music and Technology (1 Viewer)

JimmyK

Narrabeen, Sydney/Maitland, Hunter Valley
HSC
Is anyone doing this topic or done it in the past??
I'm having real problems trying to find information on the net, and there isnt much in any of the books ive seen.
I've got 3 options to focus on:
Technological changes during a particular time;
Technological changes to an instrument;
The impact of technology.

If anyone has info that is relevant to any of these 3.. or technology in music in general.. it will be appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
You'll need to be more specific - what do you actually want to study? Once you've set yourself a specific area of study, you can then find books and resources appropriate to it.

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
would it mean that there is alot to talk about then??? hence it makes it easier... hrmmm coz u can talk about anything and it'll still be about the impact of technology lol ahh i dunno

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Broad topics are easy to achieve a good word count in. But you don't go into the detail required for the best marks, so it's generally better to choose an area of study which is specific.

JimmyK

Narrabeen, Sydney/Maitland, Hunter Valley
HSC
well, I'm performing a linkin park song for my half yearly assessment - because they use a whole heap of synths and stuff like that.
I'm a piano player and computer user.. so I'm trying to find somthing along the lines of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)