Music notes (1 Viewer)

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Does anyone here have any music notes that they could post up? I'd really appreciate it since i want to do music next year and i need to know the basics, but since we've got such a bad class we don't really get to do much, so if anyone could help out here, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

steban

violin dude
HSC
http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=16

that should have sum yummy info for you

im alspo a yr 10 student who has a crap ass class so we learn nothin, im doing music 2 next year, i think the only one who can actually do the course, and im sooooo glad, i dun care even if its one on one with teh teacher, i will learn soo much that way, being in a class of jerks kills it

if you do music 1 i guess all u need to know to be prepared is your concepts of music, i think the music 1 course is designed for those even with no musical backgroud

if you do music 2 then err....i dunno, it is presumed u know ur music, or else it will be a hard course.

hope it helps aha, im not very professional keke.

steban

lala2

Banned
HSC
Have a look at the normal HSC Music 2 forums, and take advantage of the Exam Thoughts forum for Musics 1 and 2 now that it's tucked on top. Alternatively, you can post here with more specific questions or PM me. I don't have my notes anymore, but I can field questions about Music 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)