• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Music you would listen to when you're shagging (1 Viewer)

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
all of the bends is good to have sex too
even street spirit? that'd be weird...idioteque would be a good choice

oh i though of a good one...sir psycho sexy...chili peppers

"deep inside the garden of eden, standing there with my hard on bleedin
there's a devil in my dick, there's some demons in my semen'

...fuck yeah

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hmm, actually i think kid a is a good sex album

i think i've actually had kid a playing once.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm adding Stabbing Westward's "Haunting Me" to my list. Such an orgasmable song.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i was actually just having a mental sweep... and i've definitely done it to kid a and ok computer... prolly some of the bends... not pablo honey or amnesiac... and i have nfi about hail to the thief

i also like portishead - dummy...good cd to have on during sex

chelloveck

HSC
glycerine said:
i was actually just having a mental sweep... and i've definitely done it to kid a and ok computer... prolly some of the bends... not pablo honey or amnesiac... and i have nfi about hail to the thief

i also like portishead - dummy...good cd to have on during sex
can i just ask what is your infactuation with sarah michelle gellar?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
chelloveck said:
can i just ask what is your infactuation with sarah michelle gellar?
it's a buffy thing, not so much a smg thing

i have literally hundreds of buffy avs, and i'm pretty sure i've used other characters here, it's just that because people tend to make more smg ones, i have more of a selection.

chelloveck

HSC
glycerine said:
it's a buffy thing, not so much a smg thing

i have literally hundreds of buffy avs, and i'm pretty sure i've used other characters here, it's just that because people tend to make more smg ones, i have more of a selection.
yeah i don't get the whole buffy cult following. whenever i ask my sister (she is obsessed, like you) she gets all defensive, so can i ask you?...why?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
chelloveck said:
yeah i don't get the whole buffy cult following. whenever i ask my sister (she is obsessed, like you) she gets all defensive, so can i ask you?...why?
1) humour - it's a certain type of humour and not everyone appreciates it, but if you do, the show [both of them] are fucking hilarious

2) the acting is really underrated. there aren't many shows out there that have evoked the emotional reaction from me that buffy does.

3) it really evolved over the years. like, you can watch an ep from the 1st yr as opposed to say the 3rd year and see how their acting developed, how the writing improved etc etc.

4) the writing is great, and (more importantly?) it's consistent. i don't think i can think of a single storyline where i've gone "but sif *whoever* would do that! that makes no sense!". the evolving of the characters has always been completely natural.

5) it manages to address some really important/complex issues etc but still retain its sense of humour et al.

there's more, but i don't think you were asking for an essay, so i'll stop there ; )

chelloveck

HSC
glycerine said:
1) humour - it's a certain type of humour and not everyone appreciates it, but if you do, the show [both of them] are fucking hilarious

2) the acting is really underrated. there aren't many shows out there that have evoked the emotional reaction from me that buffy does.

3) it really evolved over the years. like, you can watch an ep from the 1st yr as opposed to say the 3rd year and see how their acting developed, how the writing improved etc etc.

4) the writing is great, and (more importantly?) it's consistent. i don't think i can think of a single storyline where i've gone "but sif *whoever* would do that! that makes no sense!". the evolving of the characters has always been completely natural.

5) it manages to address some really important/complex issues etc but still retain its sense of humour et al.

there's more, but i don't think you were asking for an essay, so i'll stop there ; )
wow. that was a lot better than my sister's answer. i especially understand 2.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha, i <3 my buffy and will defend it to the death.

however, i also understand why it's not always to other people's tastes. i just hate when people go "oh buffy sucks" and when i ask why, give me a quote from 7 years ago as an example of how it's 'stupid' (ie my ex bf :p)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
it's finished now (buffy and angel) but yeah, a significant portion of its appeal was that it developed, a lot of shows just stay in the same place for years on end and while it may be a good place, it gets boring.

the hotties are also a plus. ;)

chelloveck

HSC
glycerine said:
it's finished now (buffy and angel) but yeah, a significant portion of its appeal was that it developed, a lot of shows just stay in the same place for years on end and while it may be a good place, it gets boring.

the hotties are also a plus. ;)
i'm presuming you mean the male hotties...either that or you are a lesbian.

HSC
oh thom yorke said that httt was a shagging record

i dont know why i didnt mention that earlier
but its time to put this derailed train back on track

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)