• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim extremist plans to build a huge complex in Sydney (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
ari89 said:
wa Aleykum ASalaam Sister,

Do not bother with these kaffar. All they wish to do is insult Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala and Muhammad sallallahou alayhi wasallam.

Do not forget what al-Quran has to say about your relationship with these kaffar:
"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
Surah 5 aya 51

"You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."
Surah 5 aya 80

Ma’a salama
luv ari

coopert

HSC
slickstar_01 said:
i dont want these school/ centers being built. i dont want Liverpool to become a bansktown/ lakemba.

Aren't they already all equally as dodge as each other??

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
DkAssain said:
Ok i dont believe that they should build this only because it is being built by an extremist group.

I dont approve of extremists i think it just gives the religion a bad name.

I think that if it wasn't a extremist group then they should be given the right to build it.

In many muslim countries there are many catholic churches etc
Agreed. This one shouldn't be built unless it is going to be run by non extremists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)