• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim People in Australia (2 Viewers)

premer

HSC
HotShot said:
U can still be smart and be greedy and wrong. From your perspective it is greedy and wrong from the americans its just Business. THats how the world is.

hypocritical , once again they are smar t and thats why they are the superpowers thats why they can do whatever they want and getaway with it. Btw all previous post was wrong.

U never do realise why they have stranglehold on the hold , or why cHina cant "waltz" in there and get the oil. Just thin k why they cant do it.

Saddam massacred more than 300 ppl, he order execution of thousands of ppl - he himself ordered it signed it. I never said the war is justified. But Saddam is not gud man, and justifying him is wrong. Saddam is by far worse than BUsh, jsut thnk how much power has Bush? and how much has he abused? not much.
AT leas tthe americans are trying to the fix problems, instead of just living with it. ITwill take time, but IRaq will be better place in the future.

just think of the soldiers giving up their time to help people. to protect the iraqi civilians, how american soldiers having died to help build IRAQ? - do they need to help them? they could have just left, and took the oil?

u only think about BUsh and his party, nothing else apart from that. Thin k of the american people. who are willing to risk their lives to help the iraqis. ITs not american that ws involved remember australia and britain and many other nations too.

U tell me, someone is trying to help you, but you in return give them hard time by kdinapping journalists, workers, soldiers etc - is that fair?
I didnt justify saddams actions. he was a horrible leader. bush in my opinion is just as bad. the fact that he profiteers from the war in iraq through investment in the us defence contractor is a disgrace. China probably can waltz in, not that they need to. they will bhe the next governing world superpower, and america will lose its stranglehold.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
premer said:
I didnt justify saddams actions. he was a horrible leader. bush in my opinion is just as bad. the fact that he profiteers from the war in iraq through investment in the us defence contractor is a disgrace. China probably can waltz in, not that they need to. they will bhe the next governing world superpower, and america will lose its stranglehold.
Yes he does profiteer inwars - america has always done that one of the main reasons they go to war.

it will very hard for china to have any stranglehold over america. china is growing rapidly, but the support they have are few compared to america. everyone will back up a democratic nation rather a communist nation. saying India becomes very crucial to this and they are too aimin to be super power, a fair bit behind china but they are rapidly growin.

banco55

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
LOL obviously that's asking too much of the local muslims. They want to be free to impose their misogyny and to reject religious and personal freedom when it conflicts with ther religion (ie danish cartoons). Multiculturalism is a beautiful thing.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I hope you don't get offended when i post nude photographs of your mother on the internet. (as it is apart of my freedom), ofcourse bastardising an important religious figure shouldn't be illegal by your logic... right?

Besides, you know how us muslims react when things get personal about our religion. First 'turn the other cheek' then if it continues We Retaliate! (an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth).

banco55

HSC
sam04u said:
I hope you don't get offended when i post nude photographs of your mother on the internet. (as it is apart of my freedom), ofcourse bastardising an important religious figure shouldn't be illegal by your logic... right?

Besides, you know how us muslims react when things get personal about our religion. First 'turn the other cheek' then if it continues We Retaliate! (an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth).
My logic? Thankfully in america by the logic of the founding fathers you can't make satire illegal under the first amendment. It's pity we don't have something similar. LOL the Muslims are really known for turning the other cheek. Which religious group generates by far the most religiously motivated violence? I'll give you a hint: it's not the buddhists.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Violence is the best method of escaping from opression (thankfully the minority groups in Good ol' America know that too) Malcom X : By ANY means necessary!

HSC
banco55 said:
Which religious group generates by far the most religiously motivated violence? I'll give you a hint: it's not the buddhists.
I suppose you are going to tell us and give reliable evidence to support such a dangerous statement, correct?

banco55

HSC
The Brucemaster said:
I suppose you are going to tell us and give reliable evidence to support such a dangerous statement, correct?
Sure. The US state dept keeps stats on terrorist attacks. If you browse through this report of theirs and have a look at how many religously motivated attacks there were and what religion they were you'll notice a pretty obvious pattern.

http://www.tkb.org/documents/Downloads/NCTC_Report.pdf

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
sam04u said:
I hope you don't get offended when i post nude photographs of your mother on the internet. (as it is apart of my freedom)
Depends on if she posed for them, and if she authorised their release, or if you commited a home invasion to take them. A more viable analogy would be posting drawings you'd made of my mother commiting sexual acts on the internet, which I honestly couldn't give a fuck.
, ofcourse bastardising an important religious figure shouldn't be illegal by your logic... right?

So suicide bombings are equivalent to a few stupid drawings?

K.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I hope you don't get offended when i post nude photographs of your mother on the internet. (as it is apart of my freedom)
That's just silly.

a) His mother is a person, muhammed for all satirical purposes is generally being satirised as a historical/religious figure - not as a person.
b) The religion uses the figure of muhammed as their sort of public face, it is in many ways like criticising mc donalds by satirising ronald mc donald, you ever seen paintings of evil ronalds? It's the same concept, I do realise however, that ronald is not based off a real person, but in response to that see A.
c) No one took nude photographs of muhammed and used them to defame him as a person, people drew muhammed as a figurehead of the religion of islam in order to satirise the religion.

Well then I'm sorry but if that really is the muslim attitude then you will all have to grow up and change it.

Last edited:

premer

HSC
banco55 said:
My logic? Thankfully in america by the logic of the founding fathers you can't make satire illegal under the first amendment. It's pity we don't have something similar. LOL the Muslims are really known for turning the other cheek. Which religious group generates by far the most religiously motivated violence? I'll give you a hint: it's not the buddhists.

Well maybe its the christians??
your thinking no?
well they did start the crusades and tried to spread the message as much as possible, but in your logic that probably doesnt count does it, after all that was ages ago, and you hate to think about the past dont you, history would make you a hypocrite.....
and dont praise american amendments, after all, thomas jefferson may have said all men are created equal, but he had 7 black slaves working in his house for food scraps. ohh and in case you didnt notice, american politics is currently led by a fuck wit. not just bush though. i will make that fuck wits..... ignorant and stupid fuckwits who would make satire or their religion illegal, but hey, they are only muslims arent they??

idiot...

premer

HSC
banco55 said:
Sure. The US state dept keeps stats on terrorist attacks. If you browse through this report of theirs and have a look at how many religously motivated attacks there were and what religion they were you'll notice a pretty obvious pattern.

http://www.tkb.org/documents/Downloads/NCTC_Report.pdf

of course they do, naive people like you need reassurence that this filthy war in iraq was justified dont you?

and no offence, but ur so idiotic. i ask you what terrorists actually are? you should know shouldnt you? after all you have made like 50 million sweeping statements.

terrorists are a group of people who use totalitarian methods to be heard because they have no other means of getting their words accross.... and if you still havnt looked at americas history because ur too busy praising it and what not, america, ur paradise if you must, started al quida. they then supported it through its battles with russia and thought it was a great ORGANISATION, even when it was killing hgundreds of russian soldiers, just like it does american soldiers now. but all of a sudden america condemned them as terrorists too..... why would that be? on top of that, if amnerica was calling your group, a so called organisation, terrorists, why wouldnt you wage war.

like america, al quada needed some excuses of its own and saw religion as a great means of one, after all the christians used it as their excuse when they started the crusades, and it seems a fitting excuse to kick palestine out of their land for isreal to be formed. wait, my mistakethat was in 1948, might be history? probably not useful to you.

EVEN THOUGH ur favourite bloke g. bush says, rather wisely i might add, 'if history repeats itself, we can expect to see the same thing again".......

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
That's just silly.

a) His mother is a person, muhammed for all satirical purposes is generally being satirised as a historical/religious figure - not as a person.
b) The religion uses the figure of muhammed as their sort of public face, it is in many ways like criticising mc donalds by satirising ronald mc donald, you ever seen paintings of evil ronalds? It's the same concept, I do realise however, that ronald is not based off a real person, but in response to that see A.
c) No one took nude photographs of muhammed and used them to defame him as a person, people drew muhammed as a figurehead of the religion of islam in order to satirise the religion.

Well then I'm sorry but if that really is the muslim attitude then you will all have to grow up and change it.
man do you even know wat the religion is about??????

and our religion has not been changed because its the words of god if u change it then you follow the religion .......

also in our religion u aint allowed to depict any of the prophets for no matter wat reason ...

premer

HSC
premer said:

Are you joking? America has many allies?

Us... Woopty do... we are very far away from anywhere, and we have an economy that rellies on china, not america, who abuse our relationship. eg) they strip our farmers of profit through the one sided free trade agreements.... they GAVE some army jet fighters to Isreal, a country that started at about the same time we started being allies with america, and who have been allies with america much much much shorter than us, and we have to pay $3bn for our jets.... thanks america.

Germany, France, spain etc..... the only conection america has with the european union is through arnold swartzneagers plans to cut down on calafornian emmisions...... France locked their last war hero on an island and germany make great cars, an industry that would suffer in war time economy......

Asia..... well theres chine, and india, and North Korea, and then on top of asia, a place called russia. While some of these places are hardly ideal, comdine they have a strangle hold on the middle east. and us. and brittain.

So yes, china could easily become a bigger power than america. This being beause things and industries are cheaper over there..... I mean we would not want to break into war with america against asia in any way.... because our majority of factories and industires run out of cheaper china.... thats why when you look at the bottom of a cup or a tag on a shirt it says made in china.....

premer

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
is this about muslims in australia or about usa?
The USA is the reason that so many muslims are in australia... they create refugees just as they create terrorists.... and refugees have increased amazingly since the warr created by america in the middle east. My step dad is head of aid funds for the UN in the middle eatst.... and also on the board for australian refugee fund in australia....

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
No religion would advocate violence to further its beliefs and faith. None actually does, not even Islam. If people bother doing the research and stop talking out of ignorance, the world'd be a better place.

Jihad, religious violence, whatever you wanna call it, exists because there are people out there who can twist things to fit their views. Worse, there are people out there who are so shortsighted as to believe them without much thought.

That's one reason why i hate HSC english: post-modernism. It's so bad, it's good.

-P_D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)