Muslim People in Australia (2 Viewers)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
veterandoggy said:
i meant a fact isnt as ridiculous as a claim. and im sure we both agree that him being a paedophile isnt a fact, only an opinion of some astray people.
By your definition he is still a paedophile.

A bisexual is attracted to men. Does that preclude them from also being attracted to women? No.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
where did u pull that from, that muhammed was pedo? i know for a fact jesus was into gay orgy (roman style)!.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
HotShot said:
where did u pull that from, that muhammed was pedo? i know for a fact jesus was into gay orgy (roman style)!.
it sais like 30 times in the hadiths, he sexually ripped apart a tender innocent virgin girl , for his sick lust.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
HotShot said:
Aisha was 9. She was a child. He fucked her. He is hence a paedophile.

And I don't care what you say about Jesus because I'm not Christian. Also gay orgies are greek style.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
it sais like 30 times in the hadiths, he sexually ripped apart a tender innocent virgin girl , for his sick lust.
and you found the hadith that states he "sexually ripped her apart for his sick lust?" i think i can now claim you as being of the astray people (it was a euphemism btw, because im sure you dont care whether or not you are on any path, let alone a straight one)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
Well that's funny, because don't muslims view jesus as a prophet?
is hotshot a muslim? actually i think this should be asked to hotshot, because i cant tell from his posts, but he seems like an aetheist/agnostic who, if he were to follow a religion, would find more sense in following islam over christianity, and not an actual muslim.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
withoutaface said:
Aisha was 9. She was a child. He fucked her. He is hence a paedophile.

And I don't care what you say about Jesus because I'm not Christian. Also gay orgies are greek style.
nah roman style! jesus was nowwhere near the greeks, and the greeks were geeks too busy with their.

I have a few muslim friends, i dont like jews or christians. I also friends who are buddhist and hindus.

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
Religion, not just race, stirs riots
By Peter Riddell, Church Times,
Peter Riddell,
Professor and Director of the Centre for Islamic Studies and Muslim-Christian Relations at London School of Theology.
It was published in Church Times, UK.

"The sectarian clashes in Sydney over the past week or so have severely tested popular images left over from the wonderful 2000 Olympics. Those games had cast Sydney as a multicultural Eden. Today, we see instead a battleground, in which drunken Anglo-Australian surfers have gone head-to-head with gangs of thuggish young, mainly Lebanese, males - "Lebs" in local parlance.
In Britain, we have a deeply ingrained set of images of Anglo-Australia, but know much less about the country's immigrant face, especially that from Lebanon. Lebanese immigration to Australia has deep roots, and has occurred in three main waves. The first took place from the 1880s, and brought thousands of educated, multilingual, mainly Christian Lebanese to Australia. The next wave followed the Second World War, and included many who were joining families who had preceded them. Again, they were predominantly Christian.
These early Lebanese immigrants settled throughout the towns and cities of Australia. They joined in the religious life of the nation, and shared social occasions with the majority Anglo-Australian society. At the same time, they enriched Australia with their customs and cultural patterns. Inter-community relations were good.
The third wave of Lebanese immigrants came with the outbreak of the Lebanese civil war in 1975. They were mainly Muslims, from much poorer backgrounds than their predecessors, and spread out far less in Australia, congregating more in particular suburbs of Sydney and Melbourne. They were later to produce the imposing Lakemba mosque, home to the spiritual head of Australia's Muslims, the radical Sheikh Taj al-Din al-Hilali.
SOME news sources point to a gradual build-up of tension between Lebanese Muslim and Anglo-Australian communities in Sydney in recent years. A widely reported experience of young Australian women is encapsulated in a recent press interview in The Australian, the national daily broadsheet, which detailed continuing harassment by "young Muslim men . . . comments on our appearances, racist comments on our Australian background, unwanted touching, being followed while walking home by groups of men in cars, sexually explicit remarks while alone, with friends or with boyfriends, unwanted called-out invitations to have sex with groups of them".
In 2001, there were several gang rapes by mainly Lebanese men of girls in their early teens, which raised the temperature of inter-community relations considerably. So, when two lifeguards on Sydney's Cronulla Beach were attacked by a dozen young Muslim males last week, and one was knocked unconscious, the spark was set to a dangerous mix..............."
At http://www.churchtimes.co.uk/churchtimes/website/pages.nsf/httppublicpages/813C76E1B08EB5A8802570DE003A6972

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
TerrbleSpellor said:
No, its the whites fault. It isn't the lebanese muslims fault at all.

We are a multi-cultural nation, we must be TOLERANT of these sorts of things! Just like middle easterners are tolerant of non-muslims in the middle east!
dont forget the [SACRASM] [/SARCASM]

Simpson Freak

HSC
Actually there is evidence that Aisha was older, like 14 or 16 when they were married.

Nelson Muntz said "evidence from that era are spotty at best"...lol

anyway in that time nearly every family would want to give their 10 year old girls to the Prophet simply to attain higher status, yet the majority of Muhammad's partners were widowed and kinda old. I mean if we were dealing with a chronic paedophile or someone who just wanted the most attractive women around you would see more of a pattern.

Aisha was the youngest and was a special case, intellectualy and spiritually strong. she was leading armies and acting as a scholar while Europe was debating if women were evil spirits or not.

Most of the people who post are very ignorant and i couldn't possibly waste my time addressing every bit of misinformation, I guess i don't have to, the opinions of a high school related thread is hardly canon.

I find it rather ironic and hypocritical of any church claiming Islam doesn't accept other beliefs. I mean for centuries since Islam was founded, Jew and Christians lived peacefully on Muslim lands, with prominent church members of the time having nothing but good to say about the Muslim community that they lived in.

Yet when ever Christianity had an ounce of strength it would try its best to kill off anyone who didn't share their views, I MEAN EVEN IF YOU WERE JUST A DIFFERENT SECT OF CHRISTIANITY, King Henry 8th would kill catholics because he wanted a divorce. During the crusades the christians would butcher the local muslims, even though for centuries Christians and Jews lived in peace under muslim rule.

Thank God the Church has lost so much of its power that it can't kill people for trying to explain rainbows or for not wanting to believe God had a son named Jesus that we killed.

I mean during the 7th century the Prophet would order respect of "The People of The Book" (christians and jews), and yet just 50 years ago Catholic priests would tell their young students that Protestants are hellbound, not even mentioning what he thought we should think Jews and Muslims.

...and that moron from the 700 Club says muslims don't want to co-exist, well i wouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to live with hypocrits,

What? HISTORY doesn't matter? Lets just take a look at the track record of how the church has co-existed and how muslims have.

However a bunch of uneducated-fudge-wits are told that blowing yourself up next to women and children will make up for your own problems and make the world better.

If you have any questions please ask them expecting an answer (i never said i know everything but atleast have an open mind), unlike Sasha The Man.

Sorry if i repeated things said by others since i couldnt afford the bill for the optometrists to fix the problem of starring at a screen for days.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
Simpson Freak said:
However a bunch of uneducated-fudge-wits are told that blowing yourself up next to women and children will make up for your own problems and make the world better.
When those uneducated-fudge-wits have nothing else to live for, no weapons to fight with, how else can they resist the enemy?

Is it honestly that hard to comprehend?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
terriblespellor said:
No, its the whites fault. It isn't the lebanese muslims fault at all.

We are a multi-cultural nation, we must be TOLERANT of these sorts of things! Just like middle easterners are tolerant of non-muslims in the middle east!
get over yourself man. you made your point ages ago, and now it seems like you have nothing better to do other than tug at the end of that opinion like a little child

Simpson Freak said:
Actually there is evidence that Aisha was older, like 14 or 16 when they were married.
thank you for writing this and saving myself the hassle of dealing with the sarcastic group here. i have heard this too from someone who knows considerably more than me, and as i said before their food didnt consist of complex combinations and all these chemicals of today, and hence reached puberty a little later. and the prophet didnt take her before she reached puberty, as the evidence shows that she stayed with her father for a while before she went to live with the prophet

Simpson Freak said:
I mean during the 7th century the Prophet would order respect of "The People of The Book" (christians and jews)
heh, the people of the book are mentioned in many places of the quran (pronounced kurr-aan, the PROPER way), and when the prophet told us to be good to our neighbours, he didnt state "muslim" neighbours, he said neighbours. and there is also the hadith where he visited the old jewish man who used to place his defication in front of the prophets door because he didnt do it one day, and the one where the bedoiun urinated in a corner of the mosque. the prophet didnt order for him to be killed, he told a companion to cover it with soil and told the bedouin that the place of worship should be clean from impurities.

Salima

HSC
I mean during the 7th century the Prophet would order respect of "The People of The Book" (christians and jews)
It's respect for those that also believe in the one god. But it talks of the other books in thier original form.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
i wish what? that the middle east will soon have first impressions of something not to do with islam? because "australia" doesnt bring up into my mind a notion of "christian and jew country", it is more of a "multicultural" impression that i recieve, surprisingly, considering the recent events.

firehose

HSC
veterandoggy said:
i wish what? that the middle east will soon have first impressions of something not to do with islam? because "australia" doesnt bring up into my mind a notion of "christian and jew country", it is more of a "multicultural" impression that i recieve, surprisingly, considering the recent events.
Australia in the modern age has had less Judeo-Christian connotations because it has been open to multiculturalism. This in turn has increased numbers of members of other religions, notably Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism. However, this does not mean that the Judeo-Christian foundations on which this country is built has become any less significant. On the other hand, the Middle East is dominated by Islam because many of the governments there are hardline Islamic governments that either abhor or ban altogether the practice of other religions. The practice of anything other than Islam is strictly forbidden in Saudi Arabia (women can't even drive cars there ). In Egypt, Coptic Christians live under constant fear of perseceution. Multiculturalism and freedom of religion is dead in the water in the Middle East because of the political dominance that Islam holds. Unfortunately, this discrimination is grossly under-reported, while isolated incidents in Western countries (read: Cronulla riots) are splashed around everywhere you see

gerhard

HSC
firehose said:
Australia in the modern age has had less Judeo-Christian connotations because it has been open to multiculturalism. This in turn has increased numbers of members of other religions, notably Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism. However, this does not mean that the Judeo-Christian foundations on which this country is built has become any less significant. On the other hand, the Middle East is dominated by Islam because many of the governments there are hardline Islamic governments that either abhor or ban altogether the practice of other religions. The practice of anything other than Islam is strictly forbidden in Saudi Arabia (women can't even drive cars there ). In Egypt, Coptic Christians live under constant fear of perseceution. Multiculturalism and freedom of religion is dead in the water in the Middle East because of the political dominance that Islam holds. Unfortunately, this discrimination is grossly under-reported, while isolated incidents in Western countries (read: Cronulla riots) are splashed around everywhere you see
I think you forgot the whole seperation of church and state thing, which happened a long time before multiculturalism

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
firehose said:
The practice of anything other than Islam is strictly forbidden in Saudi Arabia (women can't even drive cars there ).

In Egypt, Coptic Christians live under constant fear of perseceution.

Unfortunately, this discrimination is grossly under-reported, while isolated incidents in Western countries (read: Cronulla riots) are splashed around everywhere you see
how did women not being allowed to drive have anything to do with islam? it isnt an islamic law, it is a saudi one. and i dont know where you got your inside intelligence from, because jeddah and the other main cities, save makkah and medinah are new york/las vegas clones. i have even heard that there is a city where saudis arent allowed into it, ie you need a foreign passport. dont tell me that these guys have to practise islam while in saudi arabia.

they fear persecution because of the state the government is in, and to that point, some muslims there probably feel the same too.

do you even read the daily news? the only thing you read is your local newspaper or something, cos discrimination makes headlines more often than not here and worldwide.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
You don't like Jews or Christians? Then why are you in Australia?
um cos most aussies (most who r my friends) are not really into religion if they are jew or christian. that is they dont fuck their religion.

Terrble Spellor, if i was a tightass that comment could be classified as a rascist or discriminatory. Its these lame ass idiotic questions that i dont like?

i said my viewpoint in full honesty and u should respect that, whether u r jew or christian or whatever. its your problem how you handle it, but i said my intention and it will not change, unless the jew or christain does.

there a lot of people who dont like certain people and live in their country, eg the Abos. Abos hated you white assholes, and u hate them and u live in their country?

Remember, the media in australia is being very selective, it claims most the rapes are caused by middle eastern origin- this isnt true. read the newspaper and read the small snippets scattered amongst the paper, you will see how many rapes are done and most of them are by aussies. not only rapes, murders, fights etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)