• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim People in Australia (1 Viewer)

Analyst

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
That doesn't prove that I'm not god, just because you've asked me to do something and I haven't done it doesn't mean that I'm not God. Maybe because I'm god I don't want to take orders from a mortal like you, just as you would claim if I told your God to do that that he wouldn't take orders from me.

Next.

Err yea, just like how it's just cool to be anti-racist to racists... it's so unfair.
God is omnipotent, forever, all powerful. Anyone else who claims should at least try and prove it by doing th stunt with the Sun. You can ask God but its upto Him to answer you. He decides coz he is God, If you were then he might have listened to ur orders.

Analyst

HSC
Generator said:
Ah, no, you are incorrect.
Ah no I am me, and as long as I am not hurting anyone, deserve a right to believe in what I said there.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Analyst said:
God is omnipotent, forever, all powerful. Anyone else who claims should at least try and prove it by doing th stunt with the Sun. You can ask God but its upto Him to answer you. He decides coz he is God, If you were then he might have listened to ur orders.

Analyst

HSC
davin said:
can we make demands of your god to do stuff to satisfy us as well?

I'm not killing people either.
I did not say you were, please quote me fully. i was talking of a whole alliance

davin

HSC
N/A
Analyst said:
Ah no I am me, and as long as I am not hurting anyone, deserve a right to believe in what I said there.
you've the right to believe it, doesn't mean that you are correct, or that other people can't say you're incorrect

I did not say you were, please quote me fully. i was talking of a whole alliance
no, you said i was killing people, as were others. thats as general a claim as if i claimed all Muslims are killing people just because many terrorists now are Muslim.

Analyst

HSC
davin said:
you've the right to believe it, doesn't mean that you are correct, or that other people can't say you're incorrect

no, you said i was killing people, as were others. thats as general a claim as if i claimed all Muslims are killing people just because many terrorists now are Muslim.
I might have been mistaken if I wrote "you". I meant it to be the Capitalistic regimes attacking innocent poeple in japan(1945), and uptil now in Iraq.

davin

HSC
N/A
ah yes, because Japan was jsut sitting there minding its own business prior to the bombs being dropped

Analyst

HSC
davin said:
ah yes, because Japan was jsut sitting there minding its own business prior to the bombs being dropped
Ummmm yes! They had the capacity to kill, but talk facts. who killed? So who should be punished, the murderer or the murdered? You're unbelievable if your answer is incorrect.

davin

HSC
N/A
So, Japan invades several countries throughout the Pacific with the sole purpose being to gain territory, and thats them minding their own business to you?

-FIGJAM-

HSC
If you dont like the way we live, our laws etc then why dont you just piss off back to ur own country? you are talking like you actually know what your talking about. If Iraq and those other towel head countries were so good then why have your people flead it to our countries? your answer to that is that the muslim beliefs and way of life is stupid and unrealistic unlike the capatilist whos ways of life has brought u the internet and other products that you are now using and complaining about.

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
If you dont like the way we live, our laws etc then why dont you just piss off back to ur own country? you are talking like you actually know what your talking about. If Iraq and those other towel head countries were so good then why have your people flead it to our countries? your answer to that is that the muslim beliefs and way of life is stupid and unrealistic unlike the capatilist whos ways of life has brought u the internet and other products that you are now using and complaining about.
Some people really are stupid.

Anyway, if we're talking about Japan then Analyst you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Japan invaded numerous sovereign nations during WWII including China, Indonesia, The Philippines and many more in South East Asia. It was the aggressor in this instance, namely in the case of an unprovoked attack on the American naval base at Pearl Harbour.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Exactly, I'm saying that I am God, so it's up to me whether or not I want to answer you. I don't want to.

You've completely contradicted yourself, let me explain your logic.

P1) X is claiming they are God.
P2) You need to prove that you are God.

Along side;

P1) I am claiming that something is God.
P2) It is up to that thing whether or not they want to prove themselves.

So you're saying that in order for me to prove I am god, I must prove it. Yet at the same time you're saying that it is up to God whether or not they want to prove themselves - It's a classic contradiction.

K

katie_tully

Was anybody else turned on by the new refugee laws?

I was. It rocked my Easter socks.

Analyst

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Exactly, I'm saying that I am God, so it's up to me whether or not I want to answer you. I don't want to.

You've completely contradicted yourself, let me explain your logic.

P1) X is claiming they are God.
P2) You need to prove that you are God.

Along side;

P1) I am claiming that something is God.
P2) It is up to that thing whether or not they want to prove themselves.

So you're saying that in order for me to prove I am god, I must prove it. Yet at the same time you're saying that it is up to God whether or not they want to prove themselves - It's a classic contradiction.
I am not going to ramble on about Him being there when u outrightly just deny, so good Luck. I believe Him and if you don't, I give up.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Analyst said:
I am not going to ramble on about Him being there when u outrightly just deny, so good Luck. I believe Him and if you don't, I give up.
I don't 'just deny', I have arguments as to why I don't believe in God. I mean you're making it out like I'm just going 'lolz no God doesn't exist', you make a claim, I refute it logically, I don't just say 'no'.

We will see who can run away from God!
And now he envoke's God's wrath, as if God is his soldier or something... maturity to the max.

davin

HSC
N/A
shouldn't he be getting owned on the topic in the god thread and not this one?

K

katie_tully

Hahaha. God I don't know why I read the Telegraph. :\

Apparently, according to Muslims, Jesus didn't die.

EASTER IS JUST ONE BIG SHAM. ARRGH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)