MUSLIM uncle burns 11 year old neice for wearing lipstick (1 Viewer)

Flinch

HSC
Yeah, no need to emphasise the muslim part so much

"But relatives have accused the man of trying to molest the girl and setting her on fire when she objected."

Sounds like hes just a sick sick man using his religion as an excuse.

Theres people of all religions that do things just as barbaric.

Theres good and bad in every group.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Captain Hero said:
Come on man, you of all people?
I agree with him, this seems like a case of the man's horny level getting out of control

IronMaiden01

HSC
Miffstaa said:
no need to emphasise the muslim though, its just an extremist disgusting fucktard but now the whole religion is being labelled.

agreed. as if we need more prejudice in this world.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
The world is just plain fucked, it's not religion it's not race it's people.

I mean in our so called 'civilized' countries you hear of people microwaving babies or putting them in dryers. We are such a fucked up species.

sams057

HSC
Vladimir Putin said:
Wow. Didnt expect that... Where that BoS anti-Israel group
i don't get it? what was so unexpected? if you're referring to the unexpectedness of jews saying that its actually quite commonplace.

m3d1na

HSC
Miffstaa said:
no need to emphasise the muslim though, its just an extremist disgusting fucktard but now the whole religion is being labelled.

Completely agree.. i think that man needs a great deal of help... and who ever thinks its ok. Burning? that is really sad.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
slickstar_01 said:
i am yet to see the the links between religion and this this mans barbarianism
He's muslim, and did barbaric shit, therefore all muslims do it.
I bet you can't wait till November 4 so we can have a nigger burning babies in the white house.

ZabZu

HSC
Flinch said:
Yeah, no need to emphasise the muslim part so much

Theres people of all religions that do things just as barbaric.

Theres good and bad in every group.
I agree completely. A few days ago the anti-Israel alliance put up an article about radical Jewish Israelis in Jerusalem beating up a woman for having relations with men. Theres also the extremely religious Christian rednecks in America.

However, Muslims are overrepresented when it comes to cases like this.

housah0lic said:
you wouldn't see it done here.. well not to that extent.
If my memory serves me correctly. A Muslim man in Canada killed his daughter for following western sexual culture. Ill look for an article on it and ill post it when i find it. Canada isnt Australia but we are very similar countries regarding culture, history, immigration, etc.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
All niece burners are Muslim but not all Muslims are niece burners.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I've never seen a christian or jew slay someone with a scimitar.

Miffstaa

HSC
articles like these are forms of western propaganda, and while the people who did commit murders are disgusting and insane, if we were to print articles about christians or catholics or hindus or orthodox individuals then we would have hundreds as well. i guess that islam is a hot top in our current society due to recent events and the media will always try to sensationalise these prejudices.

ZabZu

HSC
Miffstaa said:
articles like these are forms of western propaganda, and while the people who did commit murders are disgusting and insane, if we were to print articles about christians or catholics or hindus or orthodox individuals then we would have hundreds as well. i guess that islam is a hot top in our current society due to recent events and the media will always try to sensationalise these prejudices.
I know what you mean. Radical Muslims attract more attention compared to other radicals of other religions/cultures. Referring to it as "western propaganda" it a bit harsh though. The Muslim community is also responsible for its bad image.

Miffstaa

HSC
ZabZu said:
Referring to it as "western propaganda" it a bit harsh though. The Muslim community is also responsible for its bad image.
Thats definitely true, the image didnt cultivate on its own. Argh just had that exam on media and telling the truth and sensationalism so its still in my head.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Miffstaa said:
Thats definitely true, the image didnt cultivate on its own. Argh just had that exam on media and telling the truth and sensationalism so its still in my head.
Interestingly that perspective is equally filled with bullshit because it doesn't allow for *any* negativity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)