• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Muslim War protester abuse Soldiers at Homecoming Parade (2 Viewers)

Scissors

HSC
ethnicity shouldn't be a reason for some NOT to protest. the pakis have every right to protest. would it make you feel better if a iraqi protested? or a white British protested? the argument fails on its head.

however with that being said, these hooligans are just that. hooligans. attention seeking individuals who probably all dropped out from high achool and have nothing better to do.
Why are they hooligans? Because what they did doesn't please everyone?

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
Why are they hooligans? Because what they did doesn't please everyone?
The majority of the UK do not support the Iraq war.
Anjem Choudary and the rest of his crew from Luton are no different that the BNP. they may be represent a different demographic of people but their ideology overlap which isnt a surprise as they both are a bunch racist fascist pigs who deserve no media attention.

I think its better of ignoring these so called media whores. how many of them were there? 50? LOL

Venom.

HSC
LMFAO a paki brit protesting Brits invasion of Iraq because a paki individual think Iraq is his country? LMFAO!
You have a severe mental deficiency. But I'll let it slide cause your brain is a third the size of man's. Its science. Now go back to the kitchen and make me a sammich.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)