"Muslims are Masters of the world" - A Deluded drone and Propoganda (1 Viewer)

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
PA religious leader: "Muslims are masters of the world"
Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook October 7, 2007

"Muslims are masters of the world, its leaders and teachers, even if the West rejects this."

"The Muslims and their societies are more advanced and more sublime than the West and its societies are more perfect in value system and humanity. The fact that there are those who believe that these are Western values it is a delusion and false, since the Muslims are masters of the world, its leaders and teachers, even if the West rejects this."

"Europe and the West in general, would never have reached these principles, had they not been influenced by the advanced Islamic culture and had they not borrowed much from it, including this declaration."

"Islamic societies are cultured, humane and righteous societies, since oppression had not found its way to them and the killing did not spread nor extend among them. They do not go beyond the punishment defined by Islamic law with all that pertains to human rights, regardless of their religion, race, color and their countries [of origin], since human beings are equal from the point of view of Islam. Everyone is equal under the law in terms of their rights and obligations. [Um no...you teach to subjugate and kill the non-believers]"

"The Muslims and their societies are more advanced and more sublime than the West and its societies. They are earlier in human civilization, and are more perfect in value system and humanity. The fact that there are those who believe that these are Western values - it is a delusion and false, since the Muslims are masters, leaders and teachers of the world, even if the West rejects this. It is no wonder that this is rejected by the West, the most eager rival of Islam, its followers and its culture. But shocking and amazing is that these are opinions of some Muslims, and this misdirects their compass from the path of truth, righteousness and wisdom."

-Dr. Hamza Dhib Mustafa, member of the Palestinian Authority Supreme Fatwa Council (Deluded Propogandist)
http://www.gamla.org.il/english/article/2007/oct/g4.htm

This is a new low in terms of propoganda and hilarity fused.
They really do exploit Islamic laws allowing them to purposely lie, especially to non-believers.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
politik said:
He's partly right. Muslims have made many notable advancements in the Sciences.
The religious state of Islamic science

Turkish-American physicist Taner Edis explains why science in Muslim lands remains stuck in the past -- and why the Golden Age of Mesopotamia wasn't so golden after all.

Aug. 13, 2007 | In October, Malaysia's first astronaut will join a Russian crew and blast off into space. The news of a Muslim astronaut was cause for celebration in the Islamic world, but then certain questions started popping up. How will he face Mecca during his five daily prayers while his space ship is whizzing around the Earth? How can he hold the prayer position in zero gravity? Such concerns may sound absurd to us, but the Malaysian space chief is taking them quite seriously. A team of Muslim scholars and scientists has spent more than a year drawing up an Islamic code of conduct for space travel.
http://www.salon.com/books/feature/2007/08/13/taner_edis/

X

xeuyrawp

Irony much?

Anyway,
politik said:
He's partly right. Muslims have made many notable advancements in the Sciences.

You've got no basis to criticise, since your religion has you believing in your superiority also.
Definitely. Ancient science = Arab world. Then again, the Israelies were and are still part of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
If they are masters of the world then what are they whining about America oppressing them? LOL.

Islam is synonymous with backwardness, ignorance, tyranny, bigotry, murder, rape, beheading, suicide bombing. The only advancement they've made in science is better suicide bomb.

Ademir

HSC
PrinceHarry said:
If they are masters of the world then what are they whining about America oppressing them? LOL.

Islam is synonymous with backwardness, ignorance, tyranny, bigotry, murder, rape, beheading, suicide bombing. The only advancement they've made in science is better suicide bomb.
Wow. You are ignorant and offensive. I resent these comments being a Muslim myself (no I'm not an Arab, I bet you couldn't guess where I'm from for the life of you).

The world owes much of its science and mathematics to the Islamic world. The very numerals we use everyday have their origins in the Arab and Indian world. Ditto astronomy.

Islam is synonymus with murder? How does that make any sense at all? Nothing in Islam specifies murder. Islam is not an evil religion, no religion is. A small handful of terrorists are evil. By your logic I could claim all Christians are child molesters because of the priest scandals. Seriously.

Try objectivity. I hear it makes you sound like less of a government tool.

And no, I don't agree with that article. Muslims are not masters of the world. Whoever wrote that is a tool. But you have to realise that your own perspective is clouded by your subconscious (or conscious, depending on how much of a bigot you are) belief in your own religion's superiority. There are Westerners who believe, just as much as this delusional Muslim does, that their morals/culture/religion are superior.

Last edited:

adders

HSC
PrinceHarry said:

very interesting comments especially in regards to ignorance, tyranny, bigotry, murder, rape, beheading. In regards to ingnorance your above post highlights the irony, tyranny - ever heard of america, bigotry - america, murder - been round for thousands of years plus 60 people get murdered in america a day thats not including the murders committed by american soldiers plus here's something interesting saudi arabia has a 0% crime rate.

Mate your comments highlight your ignorance, your manipulated by the media, get your head out of the ground and do so research objectively

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
adders said:
very interesting comments especially in regards to ignorance, tyranny, bigotry, murder, rape, beheading. In regards to ingnorance your above post highlights the irony, tyranny - ever heard of america, bigotry - america, murder - been round for thousands of years plus 60 people get murdered in america a day thats not including the murders committed by american soldiers plus here's something interesting saudi arabia has a 0% crime rate.
Actually more like 45 people a day. Well, you would expect a country with 7% the population of America to have less murders overall. Just like Australia, we have a bit less people than Saudi Arabia and we only have around 270-300 or so a year.

And seriously, what *bad adjective* do you read that tells you Saudi Arabia has a 0% crime rate? I just happened to have the criminal statistics open on my computer and it wasn't just my common sense that told me you were full of it but also some out dated data as the government is shamed to reveal statistics. Logic itself suggests that a 0% crime rate is outrageous especially as they have a criminal code as well as hundreds of judges and courts. Or are they there for show? Are the executions the government performs simply stunts to kill people for effect?
And suppose everyone in Saudi Arabia is also of outstanding moral character?

Way to invalidate everything you said.

Mate your comments highlight your ignorance, your manipulated by the media, get your head out of the ground and do so research objectively
Yes, the Jewish run media is controlling us as well as the CIA.

--------------------
Re: 0% thing again

A report this year by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency said crime among young jobless Saudis rose 320 percent from 1990 to 1996 and is expected to increase by an additional 136 percent by 2005.

Although official crime and unemployment statistics are not available, the number of jobless Saudis is estimated to be as high as 35 percent, and the al-Riyadh daily newspaper has reported that in 1999, courts dealt with 616 murder cases.

If the courts dealt with 616 murder cases then the total number of murders was problem even higher given that not all murders even result in a suspect being identified. But in 1999 Saudi Arabia probably had less than 22 million people given that it had 22 million in mid 2000 and its population is growing at an astounding rate of 3.28% per year (women who are not allowed to drive have a lot of time to make babies). But at 22 million population and 616 murders that would be a murder rate of 2.8 per 100,000. That is still only half the murder rate of the United States though it is a few times higher than the murder rate of South Dakota.

Last edited:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
lol. no country on earth will ever have 0% crime rate :S

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Ademir said:
The world owes much of its science and mathematics to the Islamic world. The very numerals we use everyday have their origins in the Arab and Indian world. Ditto astronomy.
wrong, Science and maths owes nothing to islamic world. All Indian and persian advance in science and maths were PRE-islamic. In fact, islam stunted scientific advancement and that was one reason of the downfall of Ottoman empire, their backwardness in science and technology compared with Christian empires such as British, Austrian-Hungary, Russia and Prussia.

Islam is synonymus with murder? How does that make any sense at all? Nothing in Islam specifies murder. Islam is not an evil religion, no religion is. A small handful of terrorists are evil. By your logic I could claim all Christians are child molesters because of the priest scandals. Seriously.
there might be a handful of terrorists, a vast number of muslims support terrorist and sympathise with their ideals, a vast majority of christians are disgusted with childmolester in fact they are jailed for their crimes. When the word muslim is heard people naturally think murder, terrorism, suicide bomb etc and I do not think when the word christian is said, people naturally think childmolesters, unless of course you are a childmolester.

STOCKHOLM, Sweden - U.S. citizens Mario R. Capecchi and Oliver Smithies and Sir Martin J. Evans of Britain won the 2007 Nobel Prize in medicine on Monday for groundbreaking discoveries that led to a technique for manipulating mouse genes. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071008/ap_on_he_me/nobel_medicine
Where is Iran or Saudi arabia ? Let's see how those master of the world fare in other categories in the next few days.:rofl:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
PrinceHarry said:
there might be a handful of terrorists, a vast number of muslims support terrorist and sympathise with their ideals, a vast majority of christians are disgusted with childmolester in fact they are jailed for their crimes. When the word muslim is heard people naturally think murder, terrorism, suicide bomb etc and I do not think when the word christian is said, people naturally think childmolesters, unless of course you are a childmolester.

Where is Iran or Saudi arabia ? Let's see how those master of the world fare in other categories in the next few days.:rofl:
its very easy to claim.. vast majorities of muslims supprot terrorism..... secondly....... your whole ideoloegy and ratioanlity is pathetic....
in your terms... your a terrorist becuase you associate muslim with terrorism..
...you cant have it both ways........ when i think of jews i think paedohpilia..... so im a paedohpile??..... kewll...........

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
its very easy to claim.. vast majorities of muslims supprot terrorism..... secondly....... your whole ideoloegy and ratioanlity is pathetic....
in your terms... your a terrorist becuase you associate muslim with terrorism..
...you cant have it both ways........ when i think of jews i think paedohpilia..... so im a paedohpile??..... kewll...........
I find it disgusting muslim obsession with paedophilia, no wonder their Prophet Muhammad was a self declared paedophile himself, marrying and having sex with a six years old girl.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
ok firstly, she was 9........ and secondly... context is totally different... and they did not engage in any intercourse years after that.............. i find it funny how firstly..... wait.... i love this hypocrisy... ok...................
How the fuck can you compare what happened thousands of years go to something happening now...... typical ignorant jew.... you say Islam is barbaric etc........ Islam is the same now as it was thousands of years ago..... the Laws of Judaism are equally "barbaric"... when viewed at this day and age to "back then".....
as mentioned in another thread..
Jew = paedohpilia i guess......
hey wait..... Mohammed had a 9 year old .... Jews can do better.. We can get a 3 year old

"A Gentile girl who is three years old can be sexually violated."
-Qboda Sarah 37a

"A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl."
-Maimonides, Jak. Chasaka 2:2

"A Jew may do to a non-Jew female whatever he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat."
-Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Qruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

"A Jew may misuse the non-Jew female in her state of unbelief."
-Moses Maimonides (“The RaMBaM”), Jak. Chasaka 2:2

"A Jew is permitted to rape, cheat and perjure himself; but he must take care that he is not found out, so that Israel may not suffer."
-Schulchan Qruch, Jore Dia

States that a Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
-Sanhedrin 54b

"When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."
-Kethuboth 11b

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
ok firstly, she was 9........ and secondly... context is totally different... and they did not engage in any intercourse years after that.............. i find it funny how firstly..... wait.... i love this hypocrisy... ok...................
How the fuck can you compare what happened thousands of years go to something happening now...... typical ignorant jew.... you say Islam is barbaric etc........ Islam is the same now as it was thousands of years ago..... the Laws of Judaism are equally "barbaric"... when viewed at this day and age to "back then".....
as mentioned in another thread..
Jew = paedohpilia i guess......
hey wait..... Mohammed had a 9 year old .... Jews can do better.. We can get a 3 year old

"A Gentile girl who is three years old can be sexually violated."
-Qboda Sarah 37a

"A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl."
-Maimonides, Jak. Chasaka 2:2

"A Jew may do to a non-Jew female whatever he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat."
-Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Qruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

"A Jew may misuse the non-Jew female in her state of unbelief."
-Moses Maimonides (“The RaMBaM”), Jak. Chasaka 2:2

"A Jew is permitted to rape, cheat and perjure himself; but he must take care that he is not found out, so that Israel may not suffer."
-Schulchan Qruch, Jore Dia

States that a Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
-Sanhedrin 54b

"When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."
-Kethuboth 11b
Too bad you cant name a jewish paedophile who slept with 6 years old where as your Prophet married and raped a 6 yrs old girl :(

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
wrxsti - Please write properly. Your constant ..... make you look dumber than you already are.

Now, if you want to quote jewish sacred texts it would be nice if you actually quoted jewish sacred texts which are:

Genesis (Bereshit)
Exodus (Shemot)
Leviticus (Vayikra)
Numbers (Bemidbar)
Deuteronomy (Devarim)
Joshua (Yehoshua)
Judges (Shoftim)
1 Samuel (1 Shmuel)
2 Samuel (2 Shmuel)
1 Kings (1 Melakhim)
2 Kings (2 Melakhim)
Isaiah (Yisheyah)
Jeremiah (Yermiyah)
Ezekiel (Yechezqel)
Hosea (Hoshea)
Joel (Yoel)
Amos
Obadiah (Ovadyah)
Jonah (Yonah)
Micah (Mikhah)
Nahum (Nahum)
Habakkuk (Chavaquq)
Zephaniah (Tsephanyah)
Haggai (Haggai)
Zechariah (Zekharyah)
Malachi (Malakhi)
Psalms (Tehilim)
Proverbs (Mishlei)
Job (Iyov)
Song of Solomon (Shir Hashirim)
Ruth
Lamentations (Eichah)
Ecclesiastes (Qohelet)
Esther (Esther)
Daniel (Daniyel)
Ezra
Nehemiah (Nechemiyah)
1 Chronicles (1 Divrey Yamim)
2 Chronicles (2 Divrey Yamim
)

Can you please identify those quotes in the Jewish Torah?

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
Religious Texts are clearly stated,
lol, you out of all people are calling ME dumb?
No, they are not Jewish texts or sacred religious texts held by the Jewish people. So yes, I am obligated to call you dumb.

ohhhhhh so now your ideology is kicking in, im dumb, becuase your a jew, and YOUR THE SUPERIOR RACE, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
sorry, forgive me sir i am deeply sorry for any offence.
I am not a Jew so I accept your apology.

isnt it fun acting like you? i.e. an immature 3 year old (like one you guys can rape)
I am not a Muslim and do not follow the character of 'muhammad' so I do not engage in sexual relations with minors as your most holy prophet did. He found her attractive at three, engaged her at 6 and had sex with her at 9. Not exactly normal so please do not trying to preach false doctrines from such a hypocritical soap box.

Anyway people, i love you all but i gotta get back to studying so ill reply to your heartloving, unprejudiced and balanced replys tomorrow.

Love- wrxsti
Because you have just been proven entirely wrong.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Like i said in other thread, its not my problem if you dont know your religious texts.

There is no use in arguing with ignorant people...... i just realised your going in circles. llike you do in all your other threads.

Its nice to go off one night and see how truly pathetic you are.

l8rz

historykidd

HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
No, they are not Jewish texts or sacred religious texts held by the Jewish people. So yes, I am obligated to call you dumb.

I am not a Jew so I accept your apology.

I am not a Muslim and do not follow the character of 'muhammad' so I do not engage in sexual relations with minors as your most holy prophet did. He found her attractive at three, engaged her at 6 and had sex with her at 9. Not exactly normal so please do not trying to preach false doctrines from such a hypocritical soap box.

Because you have just been proven entirely wrong.
Your religion holds you back.

Let it go.

Let it go.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
Like i said in other thread, its not my problem if you dont know your religious texts.

There is no use in arguing with ignorant people...... i just realised your going in circles. llike you do in all your other threads.

Its nice to go off one night and see how truly pathetic you are.

l8rz
They are not the religious texts...remember where there was the list of ALL OF THE RELIGIOUS TEXTS and none of the utter bull you posted was there.

I have never had to discuss with someone as stupid as you. You are truly pathetic - not even understanding deadset facts.

Now go try and prove a point by lying. We all know Sharia law and the Koran allow it.

Ademir

HSC
"The vast majority of Muslims support terrorists"

Where did you pull that one out of Prince Harry?

I've never met a Muslim in my life who does. I've only seen them on TV.

Am I correct in guessing that you don't know any Muslims? And that the only ones you see are on TV, too?

And quoting the Mohammad pedophile thing isn't exactly a strong arguement either.

Firstly, I'm not sure that's even true, I've only ever heard Christians talking about it, never Muslims. I'm pretty sure it's not in the Qu'ran either.

Secondly, it's out of context. Members of every religion have done things in times past that would be considered immoral today. The Church of England was founded on the basis of Henry VIII wanting to be able to divorce his wife. He killed a few of them. Should I then claim that his actions represent what all of Anglicans today stand for? That's loudicrous. I don't see any Muslims being pedophiles today.

Thirdly, if Mohammad did marry a 9 year old girl, I don't see how that has anything to do with Muslims today. That's obviously not an accepted action in our day, nor is it an integral part of the religion. I'm not sure I even believe in God. But because I'm born into a Muslim family I should be treated differently?

How does that make any sense to you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)