• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Muslims & Christians (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
if she is an infidel.
no, something like its her 10th child and she cant afford it
or the family dont feel they can bring another child into the world etc and support it under extreme situations

not reasons like "im only 15 i just wanted to screwe around now that im pregnant i will abort"
or "im 25 living with my boyfried but we cant afford a child we have to buy a house and car and take a holiday and get married with a lavish wedding"

HotShot

-_-
HSC
soha said:
or the family dont feel they can bring another child into the world etc and support it under extreme situations

not reasons like "im only 15 i just wanted to screwe around now that im pregnant i will abort"
or "im 25 living with my boyfried but we cant afford a child we have to buy a house and car and take a holiday and get married with a lavish wedding"
yeah too true

Kulazzi

HSC
soha said:

thank you soha! :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Topic started to cover what 1000 other threads already had, while ignoring the original question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)