MUSR - get fit in 2007!! (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
So, Steve and I have decided to get our lazy asses out there and do some exercise. Steve said he was taking to some MUSR rep at Pathways Day, who said that it is a $36 per month fee for the "whole gym". This is regardless of whether you are a Union member or not.

Does anyone know whether this $36 covers the dance/exercise classes? Or are they run separately? I'd fork out the monthly fee if it does, but I wouldnt if it only covers normal gym equipment that I am incapable of operating (eg. weights), or fall off (treadmills). Their site is pathetic and doesnt appear to have been updated post-VSU, and so have no info about fees etc. Its all word-of-mouth.

And who is going to join us?? :wave:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I think Jimmy's too busy playing netball to dance with me :( And I bought this nice dress for it as well! And Rahul is gone *cry*

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Oh Mike, we'll find you some nice, new first year to dance with

... ;)

HSC
N/A
^ ahaha!

to Ivy: I have no idea, but if someone does know anything let me know... I want to get some higher-intensity stuff into my program this year :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, was it wrong that I immediately thought "wow, there were some really nice new 'talent' at pathways day" :p

And oh so vulnerable and needing of advice... :p

HSC
N/A
:O And Sandie made this guy a Team Leader? Run little ones, run for your liiivvveeessss!!!!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
AsyLum said:
And oh so vulnerable and needing of advice... :p
glitterfairy said:
:O And Sandie made this guy a Team Leader? Run little ones, run for your liiivvveeessss!!!!
They call him "Uncle Mike"...

"come and give Uncle Mike a hug...."

haha, I love it! We need a new slogan; no more Club Mac.

Lynn, I will def. let you know about the classes... Its just a matter of me finding a MUSR rep, and actually speaking with them, rather than being scared by their excessive happiness and telemarketer-ness.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
im definitely joining...i have picked up 14kilos in 10 months (from my peak gym weight)...im an absolute walking joke atm. When i was gyming at mq i had lost 10 kilos! So right now im 4 kilos more than what i was BEFORE i went gyming :eek:

They have good offers, 3 months for $100 if you sign up before 31 january.
I think 1 month is $40, 4 months is $125, 6 months is $185!
[http://www.musr.mq.edu.au/index.php?p=05e34739eef8bcdec73c20e88ba465fb]

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
They call him "Uncle Mike"...

"come and give Uncle Mike a hug...."

haha, I love it! We need a new slogan; no more Club Mac.

Lynn, I will def. let you know about the classes... Its just a matter of me finding a MUSR rep, and actually speaking with them, rather than being scared by their excessive happiness and telemarketer-ness.
Uncle Mike: doing it for the kids!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)