MW help, what does year 12 mean to you? (1 Viewer)

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
Hey, for art HSC major I’m looking at the journey each year 12 student takes each year (yep been done many times before I know). Basically I’m going to draw everything onto one giant piece of paper so it all then relates, ok its really difficult to explain what I’m doing when typing lol. I need suggestions from current/ex year 12 students from NSW for what to add. In 20+ years time, what are you going to remember about this year? What instantly pops into your head when you think year 12, being 17 or being 18? Here are a few suggestions I’ve had so far which will hopefully get the ball rolling for you…
- major works
- Passion Pop
- Confusion
- Ronald McDonald
- Pi

Not just things school wise, but in everything at this stage of your life. No matter how personal or strange it may sound to others (for example, Ronald McDonald) there may be a story behind it which makes sense to you and your friends.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated :D
PS. Sorry if I explained it extremely poorly

jessal

HSC
-time passing way too slowly and way too fast at the same time
-hilighters
-panadol

zaqwerty

HSC
- Syrup Coke from Maccas
- Limewire
- Handball
- Passion Pop (Had to say it again, it's a good one)

HSC
driving a car for the 1st time
actuali caring what u come in ur exams
studying ur ass off
learning more about urself (year 12 is a serious year for most that decides on their career)
girls.....how they were such a waste of time[dun mean to offend n e 1, i mean it n a good wai...n no im not gay] (years 7-10 how "i" didnt study n jus talked to girls all the time-_-)

bryd

HSC
Good idea and good luck…
For me year 12 is:
  • a means to an end
  • stress stress stress!
  • imminent obesity :mad1:
  • a struggle between independence and needing help
  • a juggle between school, family, work, friends, sport, fun (with school coming out on top)
hope it was slightly helpful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)