My 2003 Notes (1 Viewer)

albinomonkey

2003 Survivor
HSC
You might have already been there for another subject, but I've put up all of the notes I made for my HSC last year...economics was the last to go up since it was so big.

They are just summaries for each dot-point, with a few statistics thrown in as well. I think the syllabus will be somewhat similar... I did the case study on China - I'm pretty sure there is bascially a full essay in there (i haven't checked though...).

The website is:
http://www.geocities.com/marks03hsc/

The economics one comes in two parts.

hehe..i've already got 138 ppl to the site and its only been up 4 days! :cool:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Hey thanks alot for those. Just one thing: the 2nd file for economics doesnt seem to be working. When i try to save the target it says somehting like the internet blah blah could not be found.."?

aditya

HSC
last time i tried it said full capcactiy thing :|

albinomonkey

2003 Survivor
HSC
Yeh, sorry - the link is definitely right, but I think the thing can only handle a few (maybe only one) people downloading at once, as i just tried it and the 2nd link worked, but the first didnt..

Just try to be patient and don't stress out too much ;) If however, you do get stressed and are unable to get the file, the link to my email is there on the page (the actual address isnt there to prevent spam), but you can work it out by looking at the target when you put the mouse over the link..i'm sure you're smart enough.

yeh, so have fun, enjoy your exams and best of luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)