My April Fools' Day (2 Viewers)

assiduous

HSC
hahaha my mate my other friends gf pranked my friend that shes pregnant and its his
when they both told him they were joking, he got pissed and punched my friend, dislocating his elbow

*edit* this doesnt make sense grammatically xD cbf fixing
extension 1 english pffttt!

well, yeah i was fooled good!

twistedrebel

HSC
hahaha my mate my other friends gf pranked my friend that shes pregnant and its his
when they both told him they were joking, he got pissed and punched my friend, dislocating his elbow

*edit* this doesnt make sense grammatically xD cbf fixing
yeah it doesnt make sense at all

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
yeah it doesnt make sense at all
haha yeah i was lazy to write properly, but:
my mate (bob) and my friends gf (kasey) told my friend (john) that kaseys pregnant and he took it seriously, but when bob + kasey told john they were joking he got pissed and punched bob and dislocated his elbow

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I was gonna fake a car crash, like i was going to download a soundbite of crunching metal and screeching tyres and put it on my ipod. then the following morning on my way to the station, i was going to call someone while driving and then turn up my speakers and play that really loudly so they could hear it on the phone, then i was just going to be silent for a while... then be like "april foools ehhehehhe"

but like. i only thought of it that morning 1st april) while driving to the station. and i didnt wanna piss anyone off because thats a pretty cruel joke >__<

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
not to mention driving while talking on the phone AND reaching over to the ipod to play the sounds might cause a momentary lapse in concentration, causing something bad to happen :p
that being said..if you pulled it off it wouldve been epic lulz

Misyndo

HSC
On Wednesday, my 4U Maths teacher told the class that we were having morning class tomorrow, and that we had to attend.

So, well all did...

But he didn't turn up!

Then at third period, he told us that it was an April Fools' joke..

I had to share this.
Stop lying.

HSC
On Wednesday, my 4U Maths teacher told the class that we were having morning class tomorrow, and that we had to attend.

So, well all did...

But he didn't turn up!

Then at third period, he told us that it was an April Fools' joke..

I had to share this.
Stop lying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)