My Assessment ranks, Am i doing it ok? (1 Viewer)

spaks1995

HSC
Hello guys

i am not sure if my assessment ranks are good enough to get an atar mark that i want to get

i am really frustrated with my ranks as i have no idea if im doing enough to get into the course that i want to study

I know its hard to tell with only assessment ranks but i wanted to know what other people think about my rank

My Goal is to get 95 atar so that i can apply Commerce in USYD or Economics but ill still be very happy if i can get 90+

Here are some of my ranks so far

ESL
Assessment task 1- 6/55
Assessment task 2- 14/55
Mid course exam- 2/55
Accumulated- 9/55

Mathematics
Assessment Task 1- 15/110 (it was before all the ext 2 kids droped 2u math)
Mid course Examination- 17/92
Assessment Task 2-7/92
Accumulated- 12/92

Chemistry
Assessment Task 1 - 43/59 (i know i stuffed it up real bad here)
Mid course Examination - 7/59
Accumulated - 25/59
*Assessment Task 2 is on next week and im planning to get into top 5 to bring the accumulated up to at least 15+

Economics
Assessment Task 1 - 21/37
Assessment Task 2 - 14/37
Mid course Examination 5/37
Assessment Task 3 - 6/37
Accumulated - 9/37

Modern History
Assessment Task 1 - 19/26
Mid-course Examination 14/26
*My assginment result hasnt come out yet and i have one more assignment to go next term

I stuffed up my first chem assessment but i did bring up really well in my mid course exam

but im currently working really hard for my last chemistry assessment so i can bring my accumulated rank to at least 15+

my weakest subject is modern history. Maybe because im an esl student, but i always focused my study on Math and Chem

and to be honest i did not really put my 100% effort into Modern History.

if you guys have studied modern history in the past, how did you guys study? i try many past hsc essay questions but i dont really spend time memorising the

details of the content

I always stuided for the upcomming assessments and i have not yet revised the entire course of any subject yet

My trial is only a month left and about 3 month for my hsc and i am really worrying about my atar

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
put more effort into modern because i can see it drag you down
im going to say about low 90s right now because some of your ranks aren't finalised

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)