my BOW stinks (1 Viewer)

Lauren12345

HSC
Hi
i just wanted to say that im in year 12 and i made this bow for art and like it looks so gay and i put so much time and effort into it.the idea came from my art teacher she told me to make this sculptur thing and i followed her ideas and the end result is that it is shit man im disappointed.my adivce for anyone doing art next year is too not do what ur teacher wants do what u wanna do.i only took her advice coz i didnt know what to do.oh well.ill get over it.
anyways good luck if ur doing the art exam
bye

hall of mirrors

HSC
thats unfortunate for you, i really tried hard to avoid taking the teacher's advice this year. and although i felt good about it, it ended up pissing off my teachers and i got a pretty crap mark.

thats really nice of you though. hope u got better marks than u think ;)

Jyoti!!!!!!!

HSC
I KNOW EXACTLY how it feels. I've come first in art every single year since year seven and in year twelve (this year) because of my crap body of work i came 5th. i almost cried and i noly got a trial mark of 55%. I was so disappointed. It's going to bring my UAI down so much. I HATE ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pmr_123

HSC
i know what you qall mean, i had my initial idea and was doing photography and took over 100 photos and my teacher told me it had no substance, so half way through the course he made me change what i was doing, and i ended up doing cartooning, so angry, cause i didn't enjoy what i was doing, so therefore it was just shit... i didn't want to put the effort in anymore

myer

HSC
N/A
i know how it feels, i was comin first all year, I EVEN GOT 100% FOR ONE ASSESSMENT TASK!!!!! Then some how i ended up second last rank in the class!!!! ok my artwork was pretty crap but i spent literally hours on it, so much blood, sweet & tears for nothing. i am personally blaming my crap moody bitch of an art teacher who was away half the time. For the past 3 years i've had my heart set on graphic design, haha what i joke. the only way i'll get in is if they feel sorry for me because of special consideration. i barely have anything for my folio & once again great teacher support, HMM LETS THROW OUT MY ARTWORKS!!!!!! oh well she's swaping schools next year, she fucked up my hsc & chances of getting into uni, mission accomblished!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)