My Business studies teacher is f*cking retarded and needs to learn how to teach... (1 Viewer)

Strife7777

HSC
N/A
He is fucking pathetic. I hope he leaves and we get a new teacher. This teacher, lets call him David, doesnt talk about what we need to know. Instead, this faggot talks about something completely different the whole lesson, and thats all he does, TALK THE WHOLE LESSON. NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKING TIME HAVE WE WRITTEN IN OUR BOOK IN CLASS, ALL WE DO IS LISTEN TO HIM, I CANT LEARN LIKE THAT. He is fucking stupid. :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross:

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
oh k then if you think your teacher is "retarted" which i realy question the complete truth of this statement, you should work harder. u would be surprised how a teacher will react to a hard working student. you would also be surprised how a teacher will slightly alter teaching teq to accomidate a yr 12 class... trust it can only get better... my advise, be persistant

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
Trev said:
lol, well i guess it's up to you to go well in business for the hsc ey?
my sentiments exactly, my economics teacher covers chapters of work with 1 page summaries. I have to go home and labour for hours filling in the gaps the rest of the class misses. Almost triples the subject work load, but if u want a band 6 u do what it takes.

Pocket-Sized

HSC
Well i have the same scenario but its for Physics .. and the Physics teacher is the science co-ordinator so :p. Decided to change to Geography .. :) The Physics class of 26 people went down to 14.

Scanorama

HSC
Don't rely on the teachers, my IPT/SDD/English/Maths teachers couldnt teach. They didn't know how to teach, they just talked straight from the textbook. English was the worst, he couldn't even tell us how to write a damn essay and expected us to pop up a fantasic essay during exam. The only solution to this case is to teach yourself. You are the BEST teacher of yourself, I taught myself pretty much during Year 12.

Pocket-sized said:
Well i have the same scenario but its for Physics .. and the Physics teacher is the science co-ordinator so . Decided to change to Geography .. The Physics class of 26 people went down to 14.
I had this moron for physics in Year 11 after our original, fully experienced teacher decided to dump us and went onto retirement. She didn't even know how to teach. We kept asking her questions but she just walked around with the questions. With every assessments apart from the research one, only 1 or 2 out of 18 people passed. By Term 2, Year 12, the class went down to only 8 people.

HSC
True, my english teacher is pathetic, but she is a great marker, i hand in my creative writing work and she comments on it, every time in class i pay no attention and figure stuff out myself

if you figure something out yourself you'd be surprised how much more it sticks in

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
The HSC syllabuses for a lot of subjects are pretty simple. I taught myself modern history because my teacher was dying and I found it too depressing to go to class. I ended up getting 91 or something in it.

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
im gunna make uz all jelous...
My english teacher (english co-ordinator), the best teacher in my skool, is young so we can relate to her and she works realy hard 4 us. amazing.
my maths teacher- smartest man i have ever met, teachin 4 30 years, he has done every question in every text book. doesn teachout of a text book. the marks he gets are evident with his last 4u class out of 7 that were in the class 6 band 6z, in 3u that year had 9/11 band 6z, and 6/12(+ an 89) of year 11 student 2 a 2u band 6.
Physics teacher - smartest science teacher we have 2 offer. he drinks and understands sports and car, easy 2 relate . top bloke.
Chem teacher - science co-ordinator, smart bloke, absloute genious... has a great understand of the HSC not jus chem, reliable u can go 2 4 advise, also even thou is about 40 odd, he is som1 u can relate 2 and crack a few jkz.
BIO teacher- lol was my chem teacher, no this lady that moved from australia 3years ago 2 work in england and jus came back, so i tease her for her acsent she picked up, and is so smart. doesn teach from text book. does plenty of work.
SOR1- who cares, but teacher is a top bloke.

the thing is they all give us extra work so we can go ahead, i feel so soori 4 all of uz :D

Trev

stix
HSC
JamiL said:
im gunna make uz all jelous...
BIO teacher- lol was my chem teacher, no this lady that moved from australia 3years ago 2 work in england and jus came back, so i tease her for her acsent she picked up
oh yeh, im jealous :p
my math teacher is good - he did 4u himself so he's not stoopd like most teachers; my chem teacher is a bit old but he knows wats going on (sometimes.....); eng teacher, she seems alrite but our eng marks r shite; ipt teacher is real good, he doesnt seem to do much but the yrs generally go well; re teacher - who cares :D

HSC
only my Eng and SDD teacher are monkeys, the rest are champions

Maths teacher- this guy is a legend
chemistry teacher- one of the authors of surfing chemistry!
business teacher- he loves you if you pay attention, otherwise hates you otherwise
IT- head teacher, she explains shit well (she doesnt need too, IT is a peice of cake)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Strife7777 said:
He is fucking pathetic. I hope he leaves and we get a new teacher. This teacher, lets call him David, doesnt talk about what we need to know. Instead, this faggot talks about something completely different the whole lesson, and thats all he does, TALK THE WHOLE LESSON. NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKING TIME HAVE WE WRITTEN IN OUR BOOK IN CLASS, ALL WE DO IS LISTEN TO HIM, I CANT LEARN LIKE THAT. He is fucking stupid. :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross:
if you go to Turrmurra High i know exaclty what teacher yuor tlaking about. when i did busienss there his ideology was that he doesnt teach us, we learn our selves and that he is only there to babysit us . He never worked always just drank coffee and told stories oh how if he could have been rich if only he didnt make that mistake back in the past.
yuor a teacher man, yuor lifes shit already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)