My creative story idea. (1 Viewer)

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
Hey my creative story is about a little girl (around 12 yo) first getting her periods (menstration) and going through a mini inner imaginative physical journey all merged in one. Quote "Life was beautiful, simple and easy. Little did she know of the complication of growing up as a female until that morning as she woke up with a hot sticky patch of blood between her sheets. Fearing she had cut herself during the night, the little girl panicked and ran out of the bedroom screaming..."

What do you guys thing. Is it a bit too gore?

albii

HSC
A little yeah. Mabye you could do that story idea but a little more subtle, good uck in your exams

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yeah that will stand out for sure. FULL MARKS! :D

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
yeh u wouldnt want to go into any more detail

guernica3

HSC
Be careful, although male markers try to be impartial. You don't want to do something to make a particular gender feel uneasy or awkward. It will subconsciously affect their opinion of the story.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
guernica3 said:
Be careful, although male markers try to be impartial. You don't want to do something to make a particular gender feel uneasy or awkward. It will subconsciously affect their opinion of the story.
Indeed.
Good luck, though. It sounds like a great idea. Let us know how you went!

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
that quote kinda made me uneasy, if you can maybe lower the detail, or infer it, instead of

as she woke up with a hot sticky patch of blood between her sheets

this turned me off it straight away.

less detail, more subtle hints, or inferral would definately work

T

Testpilot

But you can't use that now because its all over the net and i bet someone has stolen your idea. So you lose.

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
Well hey people, I mean I read a story about a fat girl who was so fat that her legs rubbing together gave her thighs a rash. I mean thats a little too much detail too but I guess it became an exemplar :)

JustWin

HSC
no offense but u wont get higher than 10/15 for an idea like that. try to stay away from teen angst? i know its bit late considering the AOS is today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)