• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

"my daddy ate my eyes." (1 Viewer)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
A four-year-old California boy may be permanently blinded after police say his father bit out one of his eyes and mutilated the other.
Bakersfield police say 34-year-old Angel Vidal Mendoza appeared to be under the influence of the drug PCP when he attacked the boy on April 28, The Bakersfield Californian newspaper reported.
Afterwards, police said Mendoza rolled his wheelchair outside and began hacking at his own legs with an axe.
Four-year-old Angelo Mendoza Jr told police, "my daddy ate my eyes."
Doctors at Mercy Hospital say it's unclear whether Angelo will regain vision in his right eye.
The boy's mother wasn't home at the time.
Mendoza is due in court tonight.
Charges include mayhem, torture and child cruelty. Jail officials say they don't know whether he has a lawyer.
US man accused of biting out son's eye

Last edited:
HSC
hahaha, i saw this yesterday and it made me smile.

his dad was fucking hungry man! he ain't get no breakfast!

Last edited:

pman

Banned
HSC
only in America.
So true,
i want to know what sort of dad can eat his sons eye, or even like the flavour enough to do so.
Do you look at your kid and think, "mmm tastey", its like looking at a newborn and thinking about making love to it.

HSC
So true,
i want to know what sort of dad can eat his sons eye, or even like the flavour enough to do so.
Do you look at your kid and think, "mmm tastey", its like looking at a newborn and thinking about making love to it.
Yes, obviously he ate his child's eyes out because he liked the taste of eyes.

pman

Banned
HSC
No, what i'm saying is, who would look at the eyes and not think, gross, they'd taste disgusting

HSC
No, what i'm saying is, who would look at the eyes and not think, gross, they'd taste disgusting
What the fuck is wrong with you? The man was probably going through an episode of insanity. I guarantee the taste of his child's eyes wasn't going through his head when he went for them.

pman

Banned
HSC
probably but if it was, it would be kinda cool. and you have to be pretty insane not to notice the flavour, maybe thats why he didn't eat the second one

HSC
If this occurred in an Islamic nation his own eyes would be removed as a punishment.

thats true justice.

I bet the dad will get off with a $200 fine and 500 hours of community service. He will probably plant some fucking trees initiated by left wing stupid fucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)