My Eco Notes (1 Viewer)

tollo

Hi All,

See attached Economics Notes. These served me to a great mark - hope they do to you too. Took ages though, so please read on and vote 4 me!

Now, if they are of use to you, please just distract youself from study for a miunte and read on. This will only take you a couple of minutes and you could end up winning a $700 mobile phone!

I'm a finalist in a Virgin Mobile Competition and if I win they will pay my rent for a whole year! All I have to do is get the most votes via email and SMS by the 18/10. So please vote 4 me!?

All you have to do is go to: http://www.onthehouse.com.au/finalist.aspx?c_id=17 and enter your email on the left hand side of the screen. By entering you go in the draw to win one of 24 Motorola E398's worth over $700 ea! Just then go into your email and click on the link in an automatically generated email that Virgin Mobile send you. You must do this in cast your vote+be entered in the competion for the phones. Can vote only once from each email address

Alternatively SMS 'rob t' to 043VOTE4ME. If your out of credit or pissed off at your parents, just use their phones. Can SMS up to 10 times from each number.

Hope you all vote and get behind me. If you see me being a clown around town, say hi and I'll give you a free Listerine pocket Pak for voting. I might just be parading the streets in a giant nappy allowing people to peg a water balloon at me in exchange for a vote!

Cheers, hope you win a phone!

Rob T

Help Kick Rob T Out of Home!

ps, best of luck with the hsc and all. Check out my buso, english and music notes. those babies served me well!

jimmik

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)