My fears about the HSC... (1 Viewer)

khandigirl

psychotic wench
HSC
mmmm

ah well... i go to a school in the middle of hicksville.... and no one wants to get out... no ambition *rolls eyes* eh... not like i have much either tho ROFL... looking at a 70. if im lucky.... f*cked up my assessments too bad already lol.... btw... im claire... new to BoS.... nice 2 meet ya

khandigirl

psychotic wench
HSC
mutual-ish feeling.... ah stupid pdh assignment. who's bloody stupid idea was it to give us an assignment due the day AFTER a L.WE? thats jsut dumb. meh. castle hill? lucky you... not so pov-y schools that way:p

wat you aiming at after the hsc? lol... dont mind me... trying to avoid doing this assignment

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
1) That my ranks suck penis.

NO ONE IS GETTING NO.1 IN ALL THE SUBJECTS! GRRRR!

jess_r_2005

HSC
don't be afraid of the hsc, as i've been told all it is, is a piece of paper saying that we did year 12. but i dont think of it as that, i think of as i am taking a big step in my life and by doing the hsc its gonna help get into the career that i want to do. my ranks really suck and i mean really suck, im coming like 3rd last in my yr for genral maths.... ur parents should be proud of u no matter how well u do in the hsc.

jess_r_2005

HSC
jess_r_2005 said:
don't be afraid of the hsc, as i've been told all it is, is a piece of paper saying that we did year 12. but i dont think of it as that, i think of as i am taking a big step in my life and by doing the hsc its gonna help get into the career that i want to do. my ranks really suck and i mean really suck, im coming like 3rd last in my yr for genral maths.... ur parents should be proud of u no matter how well u do in the hsc.

ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS AND NEVER STOP FOLLOWING THAT DREAM. PPL WILL TRY AND CHANGE YOUR MIND BUT MAKE A STAND AND SAY MY MIND IS MADE UP AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE IT.

bubble_tea

u guys will be fine..
after getting my hsc results i was shocked at how easy they give away marks..

for english, i wrote in really shit english and my essays were totally off-topic and unfinished, and i still ended up with 85 for it.. :p

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
I hate the HSC, I don't fear it. I say bring on the exams so I can be done with it forever!!! Unfortunately November still seems a long way off :(

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Samie_Loo said:
my ranks completely suck ass... I DROPPED 40 PLACES IN ENGLISH!
hi.

i was always last in a few subjects. dead set last. i knew how many people were in our class because i was ranked that number.

My hsc marks?

High Band 5's & 6's

:)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
1. I wont get the UAI I need
2. I will be very dissapointed with my marks when I log in to the site
3. i will have studied no where near enough compared to everyone else
4. I will open the paper and there will be something I dont know at all maybe even an extended response (Can happen, happened to me in skool C trial)
5. I will miss a question (did it in the half yearlies)
6. I will freak out during an exam
7. I will be unable to talk in my speaking exams
8. I will forget everything in the exam
9. I will misread the timetable and be late/miss an exam
10. I will be ill during the exam period
11. I will regret all the bluging I have done this year
12. I wont be prepared at all

khandigirl

psychotic wench
HSC
dont worry if ur sick during an exam too much.,... they have ways n means of sorting that one out... same with trials and mid-course... happened to me... had to leave half way thru... they just take your school assessed mark or something... i dunno... but hey... just trying to kinda squash one of ur fears a little lol....

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
are you sure there will be more than just sobbing missgtr dear ;) i want girl on girl now!!! i mean....i feel sorry for you girls ..... :D

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
wrong_turn said:
are you sure there will be more than just sobbing missgtr dear ;) i want girl on girl now!!! i mean....i feel sorry for you girls ..... :D
Sorry Lez we are sobbing with our pants on!!! If you must have some girl on girl...go and find joe and his downloaded versions of the OC :rolleyes:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
meh me doing maths...study for 2u assessment task tomorrow!! i think this avatar and theme is starting to bore me :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)